Search results

1. KarinaSnow

[MV] Shrine Maiden's Tools by Karina

Bumpity bump! Not exactly formatted for RPG Maker, but these are worth adding!
  2. KarinaSnow

But they're not loaded. I'd love to see them, though.
  3. KarinaSnow

BUMP: It's Spider Time! Next Animation, I'll make sure to repack the Animations.rar file so you can grab them all in one fell swoop! Get it here! https://www.dropbox.com/s/fs3wa2f6n5tvaqy/SpiderBind60FPS.png?dl=0 This one is a simple one to use, so no complicated instructions for your reading...
  4. KarinaSnow

[MV]: Side-View Harpy Battler

The battler.
  5. KarinaSnow

I've got most of the work done on it already, however, now I just need her to appear flying. Am Linking a pair of GIMP files for you (And anyone else who stumbles upon this thread). I had also enlisted a spriter as well for assistance tacking stuff on...
  6. KarinaSnow

These animations are not MV Restricted, but if you can run any of the makers on 60FPS, It could...

These animations are not MV Restricted, but if you can run any of the makers on 60FPS, It could work. They were, however, designed with MV in mind. Though, I really want to be able to do my own music.
  7. KarinaSnow

Resource Type: Sideview Battler Maker Format: MV Art Style: MV RTP Description: IShould the above not sum it up, I need a harpy done for an animated sideview battler, Much like the player has as well. I'd do it myself, but I cannot sprite THAT well. Reference Images: (Please follow all usage...
  8. KarinaSnow

BUMP: New Animations! This time, I've got another move reformatted! As such, I'll leave specific details such as the YanFly stuff below. Downloads: Claw Attack: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qp2dwgx6hgq5s57/ClawSingle60FPS.png?dl=0 Hyper-Focus: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d03v34eegjani15/Hyper...
  9. KarinaSnow

BUMPITTY BUMP: We've got another! This time, I decided to make an attack based on the Kitsune's Fire, but instead of using it to mislead people to their demise, I'd rather bring demise to them. A cluster of Azure Fireballs spawned from the user and into their enemy always does well, does it not...
  10. KarinaSnow

BUMP: New Animation! The Harpy Feather attack has been ported! I had to reduce the amount of feathers and flatten the animation otherwise it would take too long to animate in MV. Find it in the folder! Or, get it here! https://www.dropbox.com/s/nn00w5xwvrp4jdx/HarpyFeathers60FPS.png?dl=0
  11. KarinaSnow

Perhaps, but it's a matter of figuring out how to animate it properly for MV. Though, the original attack was based off of a sparrow harpy shooting feather darts.
  12. KarinaSnow

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

I added a blank target action and it solved alot of my problems <target action> </target action>. Mayhaps it works for you?
  13. KarinaSnow

tint screen: normal - At least if you're looking to reset the screen I suppose you could also use a common event to save the screen tint code to a variable, then use another one to call it, but I've no idea how to go about this.
  14. KarinaSnow

I forgot to include those ones in the pack because I either had them named differently, OR they're not able to be used with RPG Maker MV Due to frame size limitations. I would also highly reccomend using these animations with Yanfly's Plugins, because his has support for 60FPS, and the action...
  15. KarinaSnow

Skill Proficiency Plugin

Using a variable that increments each time you use a skill works if you don't mind using a lot of variables.
  16. KarinaSnow

BUMP: I've got an animation set now. 60FPS. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ckf6na24sk2rsbd/animations.rar?dl=0
  17. KarinaSnow

Refresh the scripts. I managed to break it once and that fixed it. It might work. Never know.
  18. KarinaSnow

After I just got done whining about redundant code, I go and do this. Common Event 2 was used as a toggle for MOG's Alternate Battle HUD, and once I add the script, to hide the Turn order too, though it does not display in the video
  19. KarinaSnow

Redundant as can be, cleaned up. <Target: 9 Random Foes> <target action> action animation wait for action action effect: target death break wait: 10 </target action> I had set the skill's scope to 'None' because Yanfly's targeting plugin does that part of the work for me. Attaching this for...
  20. KarinaSnow

I know, but unfortunately, I have not figured out a way to do this without it hitting everything multiple times. I suppose it could be done if you told RPG Maker to lie about it's targeting and make it 'seem' to target everything.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Government : "Hehehe~ I will spread lies that the earth is round so that I could sell globes~"
Anyone here managed to never burn out on programming? My current limit is 3 months(6-8 hours per day, 7 days per week, 50 hour programming week on average), and then I just have to take a break, sometimes lasting few days(with at most 2 hours on programming per day). I've been always like this so far, so I admire those who can always be so passionate on programming :)
This is starting to become a momochi collection y'all!
Meet Swefo The candy Eater!

Hide your candy... I or I sweefe sweefefooo~~~
Automatic level scaling without an option to turn it off can be a very bad choice for a game. The worst I've ever seen was in Nightmare of Druaga, where if a power outage made your system turn off, the game detects it as an attempted cheat and overwrites your save while taking away your best gear, leaving you unable to progress at the late stages of the game, and unable to recover.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vattitheminish