Search results

1. Larry Jones

Does anyone remember John Wizard Games?

Did anybody play their games? I really liked them, I just played Dawn’s Light & its sequels and Christmas spin offs really but thought they were great...funny, good puzzles etc. Seems they suddenly shut down a couple years back and deleted their archive of games so you can’t get them any more.
  2. Larry Jones

[Closed] Music Workshop - Larry Jones

Hey guys, This workshop is currently closed! Here is some of the music that I've made for people in the past. Thanks, Larry Jones
  3. Larry Jones

Would anybody be able to improve this Banjo Kazooie sprite for me please?

It's a sprite of Banjo from the game Banjo-Kazooie. It's a nice sprite but I'm wondering if anybody could make it better. It's mainly the movement, especially the bottom row where he is walking up looks off to me. It was originally made by somebody called SENA but I believe he couldn't...
  4. Larry Jones

Larry Jones - Music Workshop

Hello and welcome to my music workshop. Here are the tracks I have uploaded to Soundcloud recently: https://soundcloud.com/larryjonesmusician If you would like to request some music, please fill out this request form: Purpose - e.g. Title screen music, Level background music... Description...
  5. Larry Jones

Hallo there ...

Hi there everybody. I shall be doing two things in the present / near future 1) Working on a new game project, details coming later 2) Sharing music with you to use in your games See you soon!
  6. Larry Jones

Limited RPG elements?

Hallo there, I am interested in making a game in RPG Maker VX Ace. My interests are really in storytelling, humour and platforming. I guess where I have fallen down in the past in my attempts to create games on this platform is the fact that, frankly, I have very little knowledge of, or...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Government : "Hehehe~ I will spread lies that the earth is round so that I could sell globes~"
Anyone here managed to never burn out on programming? My current limit is 3 months(6-8 hours per day, 7 days per week, 50 hour programming week on average), and then I just have to take a break, sometimes lasting few days(with at most 2 hours on programming per day). I've been always like this so far, so I admire those who can always be so passionate on programming :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vattitheminish