Search results

1. Lordlee91

Chosen II: Edge's Liberation

Chosen II: Edge's Liberation Chosen II was created with RPG VX Ace Takes 1 - 1:30 hours to complete Chosen II has it's own story but to fully understand the whole story you may have to play the original 'Chosen'.  Includes Final Fantasy like side battles            ...
  2. Lordlee91

Please, help with switch puzzles!

Okay guys I'm very confused and stuck with a certain type of puzzle. I'm trying to make a switch puzzle, the one where you have to flick certain switches in order for a door to open and then you can progress in the game. I don't understand variables very well at all so if someone could just...
  3. Lordlee91

Story idea for my sequel game, Chosen 2

Hey everyone, I hope I'm posting in the correct place. I've thought of a story idea for a sequel I want to make for my game. The game I've already made is called Chosen (it's in the completed games section, I'm still waiting for people to comment about the game but either way  the story line...
  4. Lordlee91

Chosen

Chosen was made with RpgMaker VX Ace This game is around 2 hours long Chosen is more story driven but has an equal amount of battles and leveling up as well as story Game includes final fantasy like side battles This is my...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Government : "Hehehe~ I will spread lies that the earth is round so that I could sell globes~"
Anyone here managed to never burn out on programming? My current limit is 3 months(6-8 hours per day, 7 days per week, 50 hour programming week on average), and then I just have to take a break, sometimes lasting few days(with at most 2 hours on programming per day). I've been always like this so far, so I admire those who can always be so passionate on programming :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vattitheminish