Search results

1. SefirosuKuraodo

Yanfly Lunatic Custom State/Buff Formula Help

So I want to go with a FF9 Trance-like system, and decided to use a passive state that checks whether the user's TP is at 100, at which point the state goes active. That's all working fine thanks to the Tips & Tricks videos on Power Up Mode & Trance: <Custom Passive Condition> if...
  2. SefirosuKuraodo

SOLVED: State With Small Chance To Inflict Death Possible?

I've found tutorials for States such as Doom, but that's not quite what I'm looking for. What I'm trying to figure out is something similar to, say, if Poison had a small chance to inflict an instant kill with every damage tick. I figured I could use Yanfly's State Categories to keep it form...
  3. SefirosuKuraodo

SOLVED: Lunatic Passive State: Force Action if Critical Hit is landed?

So in order to make battles seem a bit more action packed, I've been trying to get some follow-up attack to trigger to give the sense of characters pulling off combos. Example: Character uses a normal attack, lands a critical hit -> follow-up skill would be immediately used (Skill ID #4 in the...
  4. SefirosuKuraodo

SOLVED: Status Infliction Based on Weapon Equipped

So I have a skill idea, but I can't quite figure out a way to implement it. Daggers in the game all have a very slight percentage of inflicting a status ailment (So one dagger might inflict silence, another dagger might inflict poison, etc.) But I would like a skill that would guarantee an...
  5. SefirosuKuraodo

FallenAngelOlivia Boost Point Plugin Help?

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this, but reading through the other sections' rules this was the most apparently apropos. But since FAO's BP plugin is a paid plugin, I'm still not entirely certain this is where I should be asking... But here goes! I'm wondering if it's possible...
  6. SefirosuKuraodo

Re-scaling Sideview Actors?

I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm trying to find out if there is a plugin or method to use high-resolution SV Actor sheets and have them scaled down in battle a la Yanfly's Animated Sideview Enemies. In that plugin, you can simply add the note tag <Scale Sprite: x%> and the engine will...
  7. SefirosuKuraodo

Yanfly Action Sequence Question: Change Damage Element Based on State?

Hello RPG Maker friends! ^^ ~ I have a question that I've Google'd into dead ends, so I thought I'd pick the brains of some of the wonderful geniuses here. Is it possible, using Yanfly Action Sequences, to change a skill's damage element based on the user's State? I have a Spell that deals...
  8. SefirosuKuraodo

Damage Formula: Recognise Friend From Foe?

Is there a Damage Formula condition to determine the formula to be used if the target is an enemy or a party member?
  9. SefirosuKuraodo

Is it possible to have the Party share one TP bar?

I'm using a plugin that exclusively makes us of TP to enhance skills, but I'd like the party to have to share the resource so that everyone can't just dip in and enhance willy-nilly; if the TP bar is shared, it makes the player more conscious about how to spend TP and with whom to use it. I know...
  10. SefirosuKuraodo

Force Open Actor's Magic/Skill Window After Using A Skill?

So I've been trying to create a combo system where the player uses a skill, and can select specific follow-up skills that branch off of the previous skill if they've learned them. I've accomplished the branching skills, but having to manually go back into the skill menu from the main battle menu...
  11. SefirosuKuraodo

Making Skills Invisible With A State

Is there a way to make certain skills invisible while the player is afflicted with a state? Not just seal its use, but make it appear as though the skill is gone until the state is removed? Perhaps with Lunatic Notebox coding, or perhaps a referral toward a plugin I haven't spotted? Any help...
  12. SefirosuKuraodo

Making A Skill Require Two States Before Allowing Use

So I have certain skills that require the caster to be afflicted with two specific states before they can be cast. I can get it to work with one state, but can't quite figure out how to apply it with a two-state restriction. For single-state restriction, I use this: <Custom Requirement> if...
  13. SefirosuKuraodo

State Help: Chance To Inflict Confusion When Struck?

Hello RPG Maker friends! ^_^ - so I was wondering if it was possible to create a state where when an enemy strikes you, there's a chance to inflict a state upon them in retaliation. I'm using Yanfly's Buffs & States Core, and that allows a lot of freedom, like for states that reflect a certain...
  14. SefirosuKuraodo

Issue setting MP to a certain starting point @ the start of battle...

So I want my party's MP to start at a certain value at the start of battle - more specifically, I want their MP to be set to whatever their Magic Defense stat is. But I'm getting a very weird result (even before the update to 1.6.0) So I have an event kicking off the battle, which flows as...
  15. SefirosuKuraodo

Haste State from MV Game "Heartless Angel"

Hey MV friends! I was wondering if I could pick your brains again (and also wondering if there's a place I can drop off some cookies in appreciation since I feel guilty for asking a lot of questions and not really contributing much in return o.o) So a while ago I'd made a post searching for a...
  16. SefirosuKuraodo

MP Gain Without Using MP Drain?

Hello RMMV friends ^_^ - do you mind if I pick at some genius brains for a moment? So I have a battle system that is based around dealing damage to both HP and MP (not simultaneously) and I have skills that damage an enemy's MP while also giving some MP to the caster. The problem is that I want...
  17. SefirosuKuraodo

Battle System Question: CTB-Style Combo Chains?

I'm not entirely certain if this is the correct place to post this, but my gut feeling is that it's still appropriate for this section, so apologies if I am incorrect. I'm wondering if it's possible (with the plugins and resources currently available and NOT having to commission a fresh, custom...
  18. SefirosuKuraodo

Help With Yanfly Lunatic Skill Custom Requirement (States As Resource)

So I'm wondering if anyone can help me out with something I'm attempting to do here, and point out what I'm doing wrong... It's a bit complicated, so I'll try and give as much detail as I possibly can without this becoming word soup :P I have a class that allows the user create Shadow Clones of...
  19. SefirosuKuraodo

2D Sidescroller: Characters touching ground?

Back in the days of VX Ace, Khas had Arc Engine that allowed you to apply some semblance of physics to your project. One of the benefits of this was that it made it possible to create a side-scrolling game where the characters appeared to 'touch' or 'stand' on the tile squares instead of in...
  20. SefirosuKuraodo

Damage Formula Question: HP/MP Split Damage Mechanic

Hello ^_^ I'm wondering if it's possible to have a damage formula that checks the enemy's MP value and then damage the enemy as follows: Example - if the enemy's current MP is 1 or more, then the skill will inflict 15 damage to HP and 15 damage to MP. However, if the enemy's MP is 0, then the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Government : "Hehehe~ I will spread lies that the earth is round so that I could sell globes~"
Anyone here managed to never burn out on programming? My current limit is 3 months(6-8 hours per day, 7 days per week, 50 hour programming week on average), and then I just have to take a break, sometimes lasting few days(with at most 2 hours on programming per day). I've been always like this so far, so I admire those who can always be so passionate on programming :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vattitheminish