Search results

1. MV resource request :Terrified character’ s eyes

Is there someone has the resource about scared people‘s eyes for MV,emm,just like the picture I post down there. My resources mostly just for the normal situation. I can’t find one for it. And thanks for helping me whatever you can find me one or not. and @mlogan thank you for my...
  2. MV resource request :high class desk

I m looking for a modern desk tiles for my map,but after a day searching,I can't find any of them ,so,is there have somebody can help me out ? PS:not the normal desk ,it is looks like the picture I post down there ,some kind of high-class desk.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Government : "Hehehe~ I will spread lies that the earth is round so that I could sell globes~"
Anyone here managed to never burn out on programming? My current limit is 3 months(6-8 hours per day, 7 days per week, 50 hour programming week on average), and then I just have to take a break, sometimes lasting few days(with at most 2 hours on programming per day). I've been always like this so far, so I admire those who can always be so passionate on programming :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vattitheminish