Search results

1. Shikuroshi

Equipable Costumes Plugin Request *Figured out*

In my game i was hoping to have costumes that could be equiped like an accessory in its own slot. I have the equipment slot and items created but no way to change what my actors appearance is based on the equipment.  My inspiration on this is similar to the title system in the tales series...
  2. Shikuroshi

Equip/Status Menu Help

I am not 100% sure if a plugin like this has already been made, I looked around online but I never could really think of the right words in my search term to get what I wanted through the layers of google, so here I am.  What I am looking for is a plugin that will let me push a button while I...
  3. Shikuroshi

Limit Number of Followers (without changing battle party)

Hello, I've run into a bit of a hurdle with my game. I have made my character sprites fairly large and with four followers the screen can look a bit cramped. However I do not want to give up all of my followers to only have one character on the screen. I was hoping that someone knew of or could...
  4. Shikuroshi

Conditional Branch When button is triggered

I just switched over to MV and so far I am enjoying it. Though in my current project I have a bump I can't figure out.   I am trying to implement a sort of interrogation system into my game. The idea was inspired from Wild Arms 3 I have the video set to the tutorial for the system that...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Government : "Hehehe~ I will spread lies that the earth is round so that I could sell globes~"
Anyone here managed to never burn out on programming? My current limit is 3 months(6-8 hours per day, 7 days per week, 50 hour programming week on average), and then I just have to take a break, sometimes lasting few days(with at most 2 hours on programming per day). I've been always like this so far, so I admire those who can always be so passionate on programming :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vattitheminish