Search results

1. MobiusXVI

Mobius's Title Command Manager

Mobius's Title Command Manager 1.0 by MobiusXVI Release Notes v. 1.0 Initial Release Introduction This script allows you to add custom commands to the title, remove existing commands, and order them however you like! Features - Easily add new commands to the title - Remove un-needed...
  2. MobiusXVI

Collaboration and Source Control

I've been thinking a lot lately about source control for the RM series. I even made a tutorial on how to do collaboration and source control for RMXP, RMVX, and RMVXAce. It showed how to convert data files to YAML, then used Github for source control, which makes collaboration super simple. I...
  3. MobiusXVI

How to easily work with others on RM Projects

How to easily work with others on RM Projects by MobiusXVI Introduction I see people all the time using Dropbox to share their project with others when working as a team, and I thought there had to be a better way. Well there is! Using a few simple tools, you can streamline your team's...
  4. MobiusXVI

Menu Command Manager

Mobius's Menu Command Manager 1.5 by MobiusXVI Release Notes v. 1.0 Initial Release v. 1.5 Support for Common Events v. 1.6 Fixed bugged paralysis states not working Introduction This script allows you to add custom commands to the menu, remove existing commands, and...
  5. MobiusXVI

State Slip Skills

Mobius's State Slip Skills 1.6 by MobiusXVI Release Notes v. 1.0 - 9 Sep 14 - Initial Release v. 1.5 - 4 Oct 14 - Improved DBS Integration v. 1.6 - 2 Feb 20 - Improved compatibility with other scripts Introduction The purpose of the script is to allow you to set skills to...
  6. MobiusXVI

Charge Turn Battle (CTB) System (Final Fantasy X / Tactics style)

Mobius's Charge Turn Battle System 1.2 by MobiusXVI Release Notes v. 1.0 Initial Release v. 1.1 Customizable Turn Icons v. 1.2 Beastiary Expansion Introduction This script overhauls the default battle system and replaces it with a "CTB" system similar to Final Fantasy Tactics...
  7. MobiusXVI

Battle Sprites not Showing

So I was working on a script to customize some aspect of the DBS and I went to playtest it via the battletest button in the database. It loaded up fine, but neither the actor nor enemy sprites were displayed and the command windows weren't showing up either. I assumed I must have made a mistake...
  8. MobiusXVI

Dynamically set Switch/Variable names

Hey all, so one of the things I've seen done a lot when scripting is to offer different customization options linked to a particular switch/variable, for example a custom menu script where you can cycle through different backgrounds by changing variable x where "x" is chosen by the script's...
  9. MobiusXVI

Disaster on Aero VI

CONCEPT You're the captain of a spaceship that's just experienced a serious malfunction. You're now in a race against time to repair your ship before everyone dies!   DOWNLOAD Download the full game (v1.1): here Note: Please open "READ ME BEFORE PLAYING.txt" before playing game!   GAMEPLAY...
  10. MobiusXVI

Adding Custom Fonts to Executable

Hi, I'm creating a small game for the Indie Game Maker contest, but I'm having kind of a strange problem. I'm using a font that's installed on my computer but not my laptop, so when I try to playtest my game on my laptop there's no font shown at all. Now, I know I could just install the font on...
  11. MobiusXVI

Mobius's "The Story So Far" Script

The Story So Far 1.0 by MobiusXVI Release Notes v. 1.0 Initial Release Introduction The purpose of this script is to allow you to remind the player about what has happened in the story whenever they load their game. I hope you enjoy it! Features - Very little scripting...
  12. MobiusXVI

Mobius's Quest Journal

Mobius's Quest Journal 2.3 by MobiusXVI Release Notes Oct 2013 - v. 1.0 Initial Release Oct 2013 - v. 1.1 Added Quest Maker functionality Mar 2014 - v. 1.15 Improved Quest Maker to be more user friendly Jun 2014 - v. 1.2 Minor script compatibility improvement Jul 2014 - v. 2.0...
  13. MobiusXVI

Mobius's Better Equip Page

Better Equip Page v 1.00 Mobius Introduction The default equip page in the menu only shows how an item will affect you attack and defense even though it is capable of providing other stat boosts. So what I wanted to do was change it to showcase more stats as well as highlight how the stats...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Government : "Hehehe~ I will spread lies that the earth is round so that I could sell globes~"
Anyone here managed to never burn out on programming? My current limit is 3 months(6-8 hours per day, 7 days per week, 50 hour programming week on average), and then I just have to take a break, sometimes lasting few days(with at most 2 hours on programming per day). I've been always like this so far, so I admire those who can always be so passionate on programming :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vattitheminish