Search results

1. Caz

Pixel Fantasy RPG Icons - RPG Maker MV RTP Replacement

PIXEL FANTASY RPG ICONS - RPG MAKER MV RTP REPLACEMENT DOWNLOAD HERE These icons are intended for NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY for projects made with RPG Maker MV ONLY!! These icons are intended to replace the system graphics in the RPG Maker MV Runtime Package. The download comes with a sample...
  2. Caz

Ocean's Nostalgia - RPG Maker VX Heroes

DOWNLOAD HERE Please be aware that you may only legally use this pack for commercial use if you own the RPG Maker VX RTP, as this is where the characters originated. These assets are formatted for use in RPG Maker 2k/3, VX, VX Ace and MV. They're available in three versions: color, grayscale...
  3. Caz

Pixel Fantasy RPG Icons - Valentine's

PIXEL FANTASY RPG ICONS - VALENTINE'S DOWNLOAD HERE This is a free pack which matches the style of the other Pixel Fantasy RPG packs. These icons can be used for any engine or any purpose, but they will match the requirements of RPG Maker. The pack includes 14 different 32x32 icons for use...
  4. Caz

Ocean's Nostalgia - Icons Pack (24x24 and 32x32)

DOWNLOAD HERE These icons can be used for any engine or any purpose, and are available in both 24x24 icon size versions and 32x32 icon size (perfect for VX/A and MV respectively). They're available in three versions: color, grayscale and Gameboy green. The pack contains about 84 different...
  5. Caz

Pixel Fantasy RPG Icons - Halloween

PIXEL FANTASY RPG ICONS - HALLOWEEN DOWNLOAD HERE This is a free pack which matches the style of the other Pixel Fantasy RPG packs. These icons can be used for any engine or any purpose, but they will match the requirements of RPG Maker. The pack includes 14 different 32x32 icons for use in...
  6. Caz

Pixel Fantasy RPG Icons - Pixel Dailies

PIXEL FANTASY RPG ICONS - PIXEL DAILIES DOWNLOAD HERE For the last few months, I've been using prompts from @Pixel_Dailies on Twitter to create a bunch of 32x32 icons which are suitable for use in RPG Maker MV. I'm now releasing those that have been completed so far for public use! The pack...
  7. Caz

Pixel Fantasy RPG Icons - MV RTP Equipment

PIXEL FANTASY RPG ICONS - RTP EQUIPMENT DOWNLOAD HERE Hey guys! I've made a free pack of icons that are suitable for RPG Maker MV's items and equipment, and they're made to match Harold, Therese, Marsha and Lucius. The pack includes 22 different 32x32 icons for use in non-commercial and...
  8. Caz

MV RTP Shoulder-Up Portraits

In the original RPG Maker MV asset pack provided with the engine, the facesets provided are all cropped to a square shape. I have edited each face to complete the rest of their bust, meaning they can be used OUTSIDE of the messagebox, in menus, etc. to make them appear less jarring to the eye...
  9. Caz

Map Your Life!

I posted this over on RMN and it's had some good responses so far, so I figured I'd bring it over here too. Feel free to move this if it's not in the right subforum, I couldn't really find anywhere for it to go. :D;; We had an idea in one of Liberty's streams where we get a thread going and...
  10. Caz

ReStaff March 2016

Per usual: Information about Commercial usage can be found here. If you want to be a Guest Contributor, go here! We are always open to guest contributions and would love to see your work if you want to contribute, so please don't be shy! You can shoot me a PM with any...
  11. Caz

Community Poll: Style Preference

Hi guys! We like to make sure we're giving the community something they can use and enjoy, and a few of our graphical artists are very talented with regards to the amount of styles they can accommodate! With that in mind, it makes sense to put those skills to good use and create exactly what...
  12. Caz

MerReStaff December 2015

Happy Holidays, all! Regardless of what you're celebrating or how you're celebrating it, our team has pumped out some fantastic resources for you all to use this month! From myself and the team, we're wishing you a happy and safe season, and hope you get the presents you had your eyes on...
  13. Caz

SCAReStaff October 2015

Oooohh~ what is this..? Could it be?! Goodness! That time of year has come again! And we should all be afraid.. Very afraid.. DOWNLOAD THE FULL RELEASE HERE Per usual: Information about Commercial usage can be found here. If you want to be a Guest Contributor, go here! We are always open...
  14. Caz

ReStaff August 2015

Per usual: Information about Commercial usage can be found here. If you want to be a Guest Contributor, go here! We are always open to guest contributions and would love to see your work if you want to contribute, so please don't be shy! You can shoot me a PM with any questions regarding...
  15. Caz

EXP Bar Addon

Hi guys! Archeia's internet isn't behaving at the moment, so she's asked me to share her and Yami's newest script addon with you guys: the EXP Bar Addon. DOWNLOAD SCRIPT HERE (place me below all Luna Menu scripts) #==============================================================================...
  16. Caz

ReStaff June 2015

Per usual: Information about Commercial usage can be found here. If you want to be a Guest Contributor, go here! We are always open to guest contributions and would love to see your work if you want to contribute, so please don't be shy! You can shoot me a PM with any questions regarding...
  17. Caz

ReStaff April 2015

18. Caz

ReStaff February 2015

Welcome back! Here's hoping everyone had an amazing holiday break and that you're all ready for what we've got for you this month. Per usual: Information about Commercial usage can be found here. If you want to be a Guest Contributor, go here! We are always open to guest contributions and...
  19. Caz

Announcement Regarding Contributors

Hey guys,  Hope everyone had a fantastic festive season and is enjoying their new year so far! We've got a spectacular update on the way for you all in February, so start getting excited! You may have noticed that we have two different types of ReStaff titles now: Resource Staff and Resource...
  20. Caz

ReStaff December 2014

Happy Holidays, RMWers! The ReStaff team are back again and full of festive spirit! As you may have guessed, the team have been working non-stop to put out some cheer this holiday season. Remember to leave a mince pie and a glass of milk out for these guys before you go to bed, because...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's the one that flee from no foe, the brave Sir Kiwival! Also protagonist of my current project.

This is the cover art of new game, "Primordial Essence".
I'm amazed at the performance increase I saw in just going through and rescoping the variables in other people's plugins that I'm using. You know what that means? :LZSexcite:
//Tosses more absurd stuff onto the game of "Jenga" that is his RM project.
:rheh:
Browsing through Steam's Curator Connect, it seems the vast majority of curators haven't curated in months. I'm guessing people finally got tired of reviewing games for free. Can't blame them.
Satisfy my curiosity for a sec please, folks: how many people actively followed/follow my Slip into Ruby or Jump into Javascript series and have found them useful for learning what makes RM tick?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Galo