Search results

1. TheKawaiiNekko

Is There Any Way To Steup You Chased By A Dragon??

Is There Any Way To Steup You Chased By A Dragon??
  2. TheKawaiiNekko

Oh.. Thanks!

Oh.. Thanks!
  3. TheKawaiiNekko

Is there any way to only have save points in vxace and no saveing from the menu?

Is there any way to only have save points in vxace and no saveing from the menu?
  4. TheKawaiiNekko

Cool!

Cool!
  5. TheKawaiiNekko

Thats not a bad idea!

Thats not a bad idea!
  6. TheKawaiiNekko

Oh i didnt know about that,Thanks!

Oh i didnt know about that,Thanks!
  7. TheKawaiiNekko

Is there any script for rpgmaker vxace that makes water swimmable but only a certain spots.and i...

Is there any script for rpgmaker vxace that makes water swimmable but only a certain spots.and i almost forgot,so i dont have to create an event At EVERY spot cuz that would be annoying, when you are makeing seas and stuff.If you know one,please let me know.
  8. TheKawaiiNekko

Thanks!

Thanks!
  9. TheKawaiiNekko

Do anyone know where i can get some free songs for rpgmakervxace?? Im kind of tired of the old...

Do anyone know where i can get some free songs for rpgmakervxace?? Im kind of tired of the old ones )=
  10. TheKawaiiNekko

Thats Cool!

Thats Cool!
  11. TheKawaiiNekko

Thanks But Is There Any Command for it?

Thanks But Is There Any Command for it?
  12. TheKawaiiNekko

Is There Any Way To Make A Charater Shake like in fear? If You Know Please Tell Me how.

Is There Any Way To Make A Charater Shake like in fear? If You Know Please Tell Me how.
  13. TheKawaiiNekko

Is there any way to change the color of the text in rpgmvxace?

Is there any way to change the color of the text in rpgmvxace?
  14. TheKawaiiNekko

Great ideas Everyone thx!

Great ideas Everyone thx!
  15. TheKawaiiNekko

Yeah Thanks!(is there a reply button? im new lol)?

Yeah Thanks!(is there a reply button? im new lol)?
  16. TheKawaiiNekko

Greetings

Hi!
  17. TheKawaiiNekko

I Want to come up with a sad story for a horror game but i cant come up with anything. DX Can...

I Want to come up with a sad story for a horror game but i cant come up with anything. DX Can anyone help me with ideas???
  18. TheKawaiiNekko

Creating a new page in start/game menu?

Im new on rpgmaker too so i dont know mutch about it,Sorry.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

https://s12.directupload.net/images/200715/34vwhkoz.png Finally have a concept I am happy with, now I just have to decide wheather I really want to do it as vector art.
I just keep coming up with weird ideas, and then spend the time trying to make sense out of it.:kaocry:
Hi, Erm... My name is zozobie! I just had a snack.
Face masks are to be compulsory when inside shops in England from the 24th of July. People can be fined £100 if they fail to comply.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MikuRikku