Search results

1. Paddy's Sprites

I don't plan on sharing that kind of information over an online message board. :unsure:
  2. Granny's Lists - Pirate Resources

Granny's Lists of Pure Awesomness strikes back. :)
  3. They really need to throw in something like that in the comics. That would be hilarious. :D

They really need to throw in something like that in the comics. That would be hilarious. :D
  4. My thoughts: "Hahahaha!"

My thoughts: "Hahahaha!"
  5. Totally in-character for 'Pool and all. xD That's awesome.

Totally in-character for 'Pool and all. xD That's awesome.
  6. That's funny, I once woke up screaming from a dream I had where someone propped my bass guitar...

That's funny, I once woke up screaming from a dream I had where someone propped my bass guitar up against a wall and stomped on it, breaking it in two. I didn't realise it was a dream until I made sure it was still intact.
  7. Akira Yamaoka is a fantastic composer. :D

Akira Yamaoka is a fantastic composer. :D
  8. They had to close off the A&E department in Heath University Hospital of Wales for everyone but...

They had to close off the A&E department in Heath University Hospital of Wales for everyone but those who were injured in the hit and run. The police had aprehended the guy. I hope he goes through hell when he's in prison.
  9. Well, some fricking nutjob in a van went on a hit and run spree around Cardiff, severely...

Well, some fricking nutjob in a van went on a hit and run spree around Cardiff, severely injuring god-knows how many people, including children between the ages of 2 and 7, possibly killing a few people. One of the places was where me and my family lived not so long ago, along a stretch of road...
  10. Haha. I find things a hell of a lot scarier when I'm at home by myself than I would when with a...

Haha. I find things a hell of a lot scarier when I'm at home by myself than I would when with a large group of people. Plus with the PA films generally being set at a home, I relate to the situation more when in a similar environment.
  11. I really dislike watching horror films in the cinema. It isn't half as scary as when you watch...

I really dislike watching horror films in the cinema. It isn't half as scary as when you watch them at home. xD I really enjoyed PA1, but disliked 2. However, I thought 3 was much better than 2, and I'm just gonna wait for 4 to come out on DVD and just watch it at home. You get too many annoying...
  12. What's a crap? It's poo, feces, ****, turd... You've never used the word 'crap' before? :P

What's a crap? It's poo, feces, ****, turd... You've never used the word 'crap' before? :P
  13. I find that taking a crap helps relieve stomach pain.

I find that taking a crap helps relieve stomach pain.
  14. *the rest of the way home. Hope you have a wicked birthday too, man. :D

*the rest of the way home. Hope you have a wicked birthday too, man. :D
  15. Ah, my 18th ended with me arguing with my mum, who was trying to get me in a taxi to go home...

Ah, my 18th ended with me arguing with my mum, who was trying to get me in a taxi to go home, and me saying "No, I'm fine walking home with my friends, I need to show them where I live so they can crash over!" Only thing I remember between then and getting home was being halfway home, my...
  16. I can't believe in five and a half months I will be 25. At that point I would have lived almost...

I can't believe in five and a half months I will be 25. At that point I would have lived almost a quarter of my life!
  17. Ugh, that doesn't make it any more appealing to me. I really dislike Tim Burton. Except for his...

Ugh, that doesn't make it any more appealing to me. I really dislike Tim Burton. Except for his Batman movies. And possibly Planet of The Apes, even though it made no sense. xD
  18. Anyone here fancy making me a sig and avatar set? :)

Anyone here fancy making me a sig and avatar set? :)
  19. You need to take life by the gonads, man! It's useless in trying to control things that happen...

You need to take life by the gonads, man! It's useless in trying to control things that happen. If you control how you deal with it, then it's all good. You shouldn't let a bad situation take command over your life, no matter how bad it is.
  20. Yeah, I heard it was good... But that was from people who loved the Twilight movies, which of...

Yeah, I heard it was good... But that was from people who loved the Twilight movies, which of course led me to not believe a word they said. The last good vampire film I've seen is probably 30 Days of Night... or Let The Right One In. Not sure which film came first.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

https://s12.directupload.net/images/200715/34vwhkoz.png Finally have a concept I am happy with, now I just have to decide wheather I really want to do it as vector art.
I just keep coming up with weird ideas, and then spend the time trying to make sense out of it.:kaocry:
Hi, Erm... My name is zozobie! I just had a snack.
Face masks are to be compulsory when inside shops in England from the 24th of July. People can be fined £100 if they fail to comply.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3dprintindex