Search results

1. raymi100

Is there a plugin that lets you change which skills have a Chanting Motion?

Thank you! I'll give this a try! Edit: This doesn't seem to work for what I need. It only shows the chanting motion for a split second before executing the skill.
  2. raymi100

Is there a plugin that lets you change which skills have a Chanting Motion?

I want chanting motions to be skill specific, not skill type specific. Because, for example, not all skills in the "Special" skill category are magical, but some of them are. Is there a plugin that exists for this sort of thing?
  3. raymi100

@[118995:@Mystic_Enigma] that's good that you're doing well! hopefully you get out of your rut...

@[118995:@Mystic_Enigma] that's good that you're doing well! hopefully you get out of your rut soon! best of wishes! @[9626:@Hollow 1977] same here! i'm starting to get back into it as well haha, i wish you the best of luck! i'm doing really great! :D
  4. raymi100

Jay's Dual Tech system

Is the download link for this gonna be put back up soon? This is exactly the plugin I was looking for!
  5. raymi100

It's been a while, RMC. How are you all?

It's been a while, RMC. How are you all?
  6. raymi100

A skill link plugin that allows two actors to link skills, but only with specific actors.

What I want is in the title. Here's an explanation: Actor 1 can only link skills with Actor 2 and vice versa. If they try to link with Actor 3 or 4, it won't work. Likewise, Actor 3 can only link skills with Actor 4 and vice versa. For example: In battle, Actor 1 attempts to link their Fire...
  7. raymi100

Camera Control Plugin by Tyruswoo

Hi! I was wondering if there's a way to enable smooth scrolling to your target? It just immediately snaps the camera to that target and it's quite irritating.
  8. raymi100

It's my birthday!

It's my birthday!
  9. raymi100

RMMV Gone Fireflies *New Trailer!*

*sees my name in the credits* (I'm assuming you used my bedroom tileset edits?) :o Whoa! This game looks super cool~ :D Great work!
  10. raymi100

Avy's MV Stuff

Those are super cute! It combines two of my favorite things: fairies and stuffed animals! Great work! :D
  11. raymi100

Raymi's Escape Success Message

Howdy howdy! A while ago, I wrote this script out of a need for it because I wanted to make it so there's a message that pops up when you successfully escape a battle, not just when you fail to escape one. So here you go! I hope it's useful to you~ I don't foresee any problems with it, but if...
  12. raymi100

Raymi's Defeat ME Play

Hey! This is a simple script that makes it so an ME plays when you lose a battle, not just when you win one :) I hope it'll be useful to you! I don't foresee any problems with it, but if you come across one, please let me know~ You can get the script here: Enjoy~ :D
  13. raymi100

I changed my profile picture. It's super cute. Hope y'all like it! :)

I changed my profile picture. It's super cute. Hope y'all like it! :)
  14. raymi100

LOL.

LOL.
  15. raymi100

@Rikifive Lol! I'm on 3 different forums, currently XD

@Rikifive Lol! I'm on 3 different forums, currently XD
  16. raymi100

I haven't been on here in a long while. How are you all? :)

I haven't been on here in a long while. How are you all? :)
  17. raymi100

I'm very late replying to this, but thank you! :D

I'm very late replying to this, but thank you! :D
  18. raymi100

Yanfly Class Change Core Problem

I'll try that! Thanks so much :D Edit: Could I change that to actorId instead of classId? Just wondering :)
  19. raymi100

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the welcome! I hope I'll have fun here, too~ :3 Thank you! And that's nifty, I wish I had more of that shirt XD It's one of my favorites. Hi and thanks for the welcome~ :)
  20. raymi100

Yanfly Class Change Core Problem

Oh, right. That really bites. :/ Is there anyone that could help me figure out how to use Lunatic Mode?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Don't mind me, just installing a fog machine. :LZSwink:

I can't stop looping this BGM while at work since I began to play PSO2. It just too good for mood booster.
How to post a picture there in the status feed?
So I was at the grocery store trying to reach for some small garbage bags on the top shelf way in the back. Instead of going all the way downstairs to find someone to help me I grabbed a broom and pulled it down. Putting the broom back I said, "Thank you for your service".
S.O.S.--10:16pm......two toddlers still awake....send help...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garycomehome