Search results

1. Earthboundstar123

Skill cause battleback to change.

Is there any way to make a skill that makes the battleback change temporarily?
  2. Earthboundstar123

Shin megami tensei 4 Smirk status help.

Is there a way to recreate the smirk status from Shin megami tensei 4?
  3. Earthboundstar123

Equipment as items

Is it possible to make equipment also act as items that could be used in battle like in some final fantasy games?
  4. Earthboundstar123

Actors won't appear when starting playtests

Every time i start a play test, the actors in the party won't appear even though the transparent actor setting is off! Anyone could help me?
  5. Earthboundstar123

Slot machine attack

Can i make a slot machine skill that will have different effects depending on the symbols on the slots?
  6. Earthboundstar123

Kingdom Hearts 3: Remind DLC Thoughts

The first time i saw the trailer for Remind, i was happy that there would be more story in the game. I also loved how they put in two of my favorite Keyblades: Oathkeeper and Oblivion in the game too. But when i finally played the Remind part of the DLC and finished up the Data bosses in the...
  7. Earthboundstar123

Weapons with a chance to use a skill.

Is there a way to have a weapon use a skill after it is used to attack?
  8. Earthboundstar123

Weapons with abillites.

I am trying to make a weapon that increases damage delt with water skills. Anyone knows how to do that?
  9. Earthboundstar123

Statue of the gods like battle.

Is there a way to make a boss that is like the Statue of the gods from Final Fantasy 6?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Don't mind me, just installing a fog machine. :LZSwink:

I can't stop looping this BGM while at work since I began to play PSO2. It just too good for mood booster.
How to post a picture there in the status feed?
So I was at the grocery store trying to reach for some small garbage bags on the top shelf way in the back. Instead of going all the way downstairs to find someone to help me I grabbed a broom and pulled it down. Putting the broom back I said, "Thank you for your service".
S.O.S.--10:16pm......two toddlers still awake....send help...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garycomehome