Search results

1. Crystal Noel

Neo Crystal Engine - Final Fantasy II Progression System

Neo Crystal Engine – Pokémon Experience System By Crystal Noel Introduction: This collection of plugins creates the use-based progression system system from Final Fantasy VIII. These plugins give you full customization over how the system works and what to do about the...
  2. Crystal Noel

Manually Refresh Screen

I've been working with MV for a while now and I just came across a problem. What I've got is a scene where I need to have two windows slide out of frame only to return to frame with new contents, but no matter what I try, the screen refuses to update. I'm not sure what to do. Here's my code...
  3. Crystal Noel

Face Not Drawing

I'm running into a strange issue with a plug-in I am writing. The plug-in creates a secondary party of characters that are not part of your main party, and thus they have their own window in the menu that switches when an option in the menu is selected. The issue is that the first time I open...
  4. Crystal Noel

Neo Crystal Engine – Pokémon Experience System

Neo Crystal Engine – Pokémon Experience System By Crystal Noel   Introduction: This plugin creates the experience growth system from the Pokémon franchise where the experience needed by an actor to level up is determined by a curve which is externally defined by the user. (Full...
  5. Crystal Noel

Neo Crystal Engine – Pokémon Damage Formula

Neo Crystal Engine – Pokémon Damage Formula By Crystal Noel   Introduction:  This plugin grants the user two new damage formulas for usage in damage calculations allowing for them to use the damage formula from Pokémon without having to copy the formula into every single formula...
  6. Crystal Noel

Neo Crystal Engine – Pokémon Stat Formula

Neo Crystal Engine – Pokémon Stat Formula By Crystal Noel Introduction: This plugin repurposes the stat boxes for all classes to implement the base stat system from the Pokémon series. This plugin also adds the other aspects of stat calculation to the equation as well. (Full...
  7. Crystal Noel

Neo Crystal Engine – Mist Charges

Neo Crystal Engine – Mist Charges       By Crystal Noel   Introduction: This plugin recreates the Mist Charge system from Final Fantasy XII for the PlayStation 2, where actors can have multiple MP Bars allowing them to extend, their maximum MP up to three times. This plugin...
  8. Crystal Noel

Neo Crystal Engine – Extra Stats

Neo Crystal Engine – Extra Stats     By Crystal Noel   Introduction: This plugin allows creates up to 6 additional stats for use in damage calculations. These stats have no function outside of damage calculations. (Full instruction in the help section of the plugin). Features...
  9. Crystal Noel

Neo Crystal Engine – Enemy Classes

Neo Crystal Engine – Enemy Classes  By Crystal Noel   Introduction: This plugin allows classes to be assigned to enemies, allowing their stats to differ with level (as specified in Neo Crystal Engine – Basic Module) while granting them the traits of their new classes. (Full...
  10. Crystal Noel

Neo Crystal Engine – Basic Module

Neo Crystal Engine – Basic Module By Crystal Noel   Introduction: This plugin creates a number of basic functions that other Neo Crystal Engine plugins use. This plugin does nothing in terms of function on its own, only making minor tweaks to the aesthetics of the game. (Full...
  11. Crystal Noel

Error Function is not Defined (But it is)

Hello. I started working with RPG Maker MV recently and I began working on creating a plug-in and I encountered a strange error that I don't know how to resolve. The issue is that I created a function to check the noteboxes for a notetag that is supposed to be able to be called by any class...
  12. Crystal Noel

File Encryption Problem

I'm having an odd issue with the file encryption options recently. My issue is that my game's encrypted archive doesn't seem to work properly, that being the game cannot find key parts of my game when it opens up. I used a decrypter to see if the file was in my archive, and there it was. Any...
  13. Crystal Noel

Crystal Engine – Final Fantasy II Stat Advancement

Introduction: This is a collection of scripts based off of the leveling system used in Final Fantasy II. In Final Fantasy II all character growth was done on a use based system. When you attacked with your weapon, you proficiency with that weapon and physical Attack increased. Taking damage...
  14. Crystal Noel

Crystal Engine – Equipment Weight

Without YEA   With YEA   Introduction This script allows you to set up a weight system for your equipment. This system sets all equipable items to have a weight. When an actor’s equipment is too heavy the play cannot exit out of the equip scene (or cycle to another actor). Actor/Class Notetags...
  15. Crystal Noel

Crystal Engine – GF Summon

Introduction This script is an add on for Crystal Engine – Guardian Forces. This script allows you to summon your GFs into battle to replace your party or even join.   Skill Notetags <GF summon: x> Summons actor id x as a GF <summon style: x> Chanages the summon style of the skill...
  16. Crystal Noel

Crystal Engine – GF Items

Introduction This script allows you to set up items (and skills) that when used in the menu apply to the party’s GFs instead of the party. This is useful when using a script to summon GFs, so the player has a method to heal GFs.   Skill/Item Notetags <GF> Makes the skill apply to GFs when used...
  17. Crystal Noel

Crystal Engine – Shadow Pokémon

Introduction This script replicates the shadow pokemon system from Pokemon Colesseum and XD. The system allows for you to deam actor and enemies as Shadow Pokemon What are Shadow Pokémon? From the Bulbapedia Article on Shadow Pokémon: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Shadow_Pokémon...
  18. Crystal Noel

Crystal Engine – Transform

Introduction This script replicates the transform skill from the Pokemon games.   What does Transform do?   From the Bulbapedia Article on Transform: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Transform   Transform changes the user’s current type, current stats, current stat modifications...
  19. Crystal Noel

Crystal Engine – Show Species Introduction

Note: I did not write this script. Not the whole thing at least. FL wrote the original for Pokémon Essentials and I modified the script to work for for Pokémon for Ace.   Introduction This script is for Pokémon for Ace. It shows a picture with the Pokémon species in a border, show a message...
  20. Crystal Noel

Crystal Engine – Pokégear

Introduction This script replicates the Pokegear function from Pokemon Gold, Silver, Crystal, HeartGold, and SoulSilver. This allows you to use several different functions, such as a map and a phone system   What is the Pokégear?   From the Bulbapedia Article on the Pokégear...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally finished my first big game since joining the forums! Please check out Petal Knights! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/petal-knights-playable-now.117898/
Back home now :cutesmile:

Many thanks to all my fellow game devs. for all the support during this crazy time.

Feeling a bit rough but much better then bein' hospitalized at least.

Now time to get back to the code :D
Added skill ranges, and very basic implementation of scope, with a rule called "empty tile" that simply returns true if the selected tile is empty (has a battler), and false otherwise

This means movement range and attack ranges are all automatically implemented.

More info: https://himeworks.itch.io/grid-battle-system/devlog/167442/devlog-3-basic-skill-range
Stone masons are hard at work creating beautiful sculptures for your games...
When you realize @Kupotepo is a champion among RM Web users, and it all makes sense now:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr