Search results

1. GamesOfShadows

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

I picked it randomly. If someone has an old / bad PC, they would have laggs at 50-75 Events, I have laggs at ~200. So it should be tested on the same PC. Every Event did something "at the same time", many conditions and so on.
  2. GamesOfShadows

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

I'm wondering how powerful MZ will be compared to MV. So like (for example) a MV-Game would lagg at ~70 Events that will do something at the same time, a MZ-Game would lagg at ~90 Events. This would be interesting for me. ^^ And is the Android-Export better / would it be better compatible...
  3. GamesOfShadows

detect collision from event on event.

Code Edit #2 (if someone else could need this): Self-Switch "A" is now only triggered if the other event is named "Change me to Event name". So you can limit the whole thing nicely. Thanks again to Shaz. ^^ var otherEventsOnThisTile = $gameMap.eventsXy(this.character(0).x...
  4. GamesOfShadows

RMMV Super Cool【Demo】|#| 2D-Shooter (with Template-Version)

Demo-Update 1.3 is out now! ✔ Done. It is very difficult to stop them, when you stop. I can not fix that (only maybe with a huge workaround - or I'm just to stupid XD). Now the Player will have a save Tutorial-Level to test things out. ✔ Improved. ✔ Done. Well at the end I didn't change it...
  5. GamesOfShadows

@EuphemiaArtoria Thank you so much! :) I will try my best to improve the game. ^^
  6. GamesOfShadows

HUGE UPDATE! :kaopride: It's been a long time, but here is it! An update! Unfortunately not a full release yet, but a complete rework! Many improvements, bugfixes, etc.! I hope you like it. ;) I also redesigned the thread! Here is the Update Log: Demo-Version 1.2 +New level (level 3)...
  7. GamesOfShadows

detect collision from event on event.

After a long search, I finally came across this thread. Thank you very much @Shaz that you have shared that script. That helps me alot. I have many events that query a collision with a particular event. Thus, the game would be unplayable for bad PCs, but this has saved my day / project! :D I...
  8. GamesOfShadows

One Map Game Challenge Submissions

Hey, I'm not sure, but I think my game is a little bit against the rules... If the "credits" are not part of the game, then everything should fit, otherwise the little minigame in the credits will disqualify my game. ;_; However, I had to do credits and wanted to make them a little nicer. :D...
  9. GamesOfShadows

RMMV Only One Trash Game |#| A game for the "One Map Game Challenge"

:kaojoy: Only One Trash Game :kaolivid: (It's really a bad trash game!) ☠ The reason why you shouldn't play it: ☠ 1. It's a short Trash-Game. 2. It has a bad Story. 3. It was created by a stupid guy. ★ What is special about this game? ★ The COMPLETE game ONLY runs on one event, one...
  10. GamesOfShadows

Nelderson's MV Online Core

If you know how, you could make public rooms. But you need to make for every room a new Map and new global Vars / Switches. Hope the Create-/Join-Room System in the "Project Fireball" will be released soon. ^^
  11. GamesOfShadows

FREE Monster Maker : Pocket Monster edition [All Positions Open]

Hey, as I already said in the other thread: I'm an expert when it comes to events, switches and variables. I'm also good at mapping, as well as parallax mapping (but I'm a beginner there). I can do for you the preliminary work and "copy & paste" events that are simple to edit. I have projects...
  12. GamesOfShadows

RMMV Pokemon Essentials MV (with RealSize Overworlds)

Hey I'm a Pokemon-Fan too. At some point in the future, I want to make a game inspired by Pokemon. Unfortunately I can't write Plugins, but I'm an expert in RPG Maker (MV) with Events, Switches and Variables. These 3 little things can do a lot, if you know how. I am currently testing the...
  13. GamesOfShadows

Rules Welcome to the 2017 INDIE GAME MAKER CONTEST!

Edit: Ok maybe next year? I finished the game but Dropbox was Buggy. GG. PS: Good luck to you all ;) So many great games.
  14. GamesOfShadows

@Stranga They just said "make a game". Not "make a full game", "demo game", "preview game" or something like that. :) So... yeah - hopefully. I can only submit a preview (if I can finish it in time). For a big and good game, you need more than a month. Even my preview can be done nearly...
  15. GamesOfShadows

RMMV In to the Wild - Platform game with MV

Ok cool! Thx! :D:thumbsup-right: - Some comments would be helpful. The original version was a bit strange. :unsure:
  16. GamesOfShadows

@Marquise* Thank you! :D I will try to make a "Horror" Escape-Game with many different minigames and puzzles... but it will be a "stupid" game (it's also called "The Stupid Escape"). :troll: - As you have already said: I'm just going to do a preview / a very short game and eventually finish it...
  17. GamesOfShadows

Oh... I'm a bit late. :guffaw: 5 days to create a short game. Challenge accepted - maybe. :unsure: PS: Good luck to all :thumbsup-right:
  18. GamesOfShadows

RMMV Block-Jump【Template】|#| Block-Jump&Run (Template-Version)

@Ninakoru Thank you! :D I am very glad to hear this and I will give my best! :)
  19. GamesOfShadows

RMMV Block-Jump【Template】|#| Block-Jump&Run (Template-Version)

@Freank Nice! :D The only difference is that mine is a Block-Jump&Run :stickytongue:... and your game has the better graphics. :eek::thumbsup-left:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally finished my first big game since joining the forums! Please check out Petal Knights! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/petal-knights-playable-now.117898/
Back home now :cutesmile:

Many thanks to all my fellow game devs. for all the support during this crazy time.

Feeling a bit rough but much better then bein' hospitalized at least.

Now time to get back to the code :D
Added skill ranges, and very basic implementation of scope, with a rule called "empty tile" that simply returns true if the selected tile is empty (has a battler), and false otherwise

This means movement range and attack ranges are all automatically implemented.

More info: https://himeworks.itch.io/grid-battle-system/devlog/167442/devlog-3-basic-skill-range
Stone masons are hard at work creating beautiful sculptures for your games...
When you realize @Kupotepo is a champion among RM Web users, and it all makes sense now:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr