Search results

1. Walking under - Blender - Png - Help

Felt it was easier to illustrate my exact situation. I apologize if this has been asked before. I purchased MZ early and got MV and have understood MZ will have more layer options? In any case, I hope there's a way to make it happen. Anyones help is greatly appreciated.
  2. Procedure To Release on App store

Can someone please explain what the actual procedure is once you've finished creating your game on Mac and paid the $100 for the Apple Developer account so I'm able to sell my game on the App store? I can't find any help with this in the forum. Your help is greatly appreciated.
  3. Release Game For IOS (Iphone) = App Store

I haven't been able to find any links or specific help on the forum that addresses ISO release and selling the game on the app store. I know that in order to release on the app store, one must have an Apple Developer account which is $100 a year which is reasonable for if the game sells after...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally finished my first big game since joining the forums! Please check out Petal Knights! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/petal-knights-playable-now.117898/
Back home now :cutesmile:

Many thanks to all my fellow game devs. for all the support during this crazy time.

Feeling a bit rough but much better then bein' hospitalized at least.

Now time to get back to the code :D
Added skill ranges, and very basic implementation of scope, with a rule called "empty tile" that simply returns true if the selected tile is empty (has a battler), and false otherwise

This means movement range and attack ranges are all automatically implemented.

More info: https://himeworks.itch.io/grid-battle-system/devlog/167442/devlog-3-basic-skill-range
Stone masons are hard at work creating beautiful sculptures for your games...
When you realize @Kupotepo is a champion among RM Web users, and it all makes sense now:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr