Search results

1. WhyIamaPotato

Preferred screen resolution?

Thank you for the correction! I'll most likely take the 1280x720 resolution then
  2. WhyIamaPotato

Preferred screen resolution?

I have my game planned out and I'm starting to make it happen on RPG Maker MV, but there's still one question that is bugging me: what screen resolution would be preferable to make the game in? I thought HD 720 would be tolerable, but now I'm worried that it'd affect the way I do the sprites...
  3. WhyIamaPotato

Key product isn't working...

Thank you both for helping me, I finally got it to work! Thank you for explaining the differences between the type of key products too, @Andar. Like @ShadowDragon said, we learn more everyday and that's definitely good to know. The problem wasn't if I mispelled the key product or where I bought...
  4. WhyIamaPotato

First of all, thank you so much for the really quick reply, I really appreciate that. (I didn't even expect it to be honest-) Second of all, I found where to activate the TLS stuff and the other versions were indeed disabled by default...but there was no TLS 2.0: only TLS 1.0 (Default), TLS 1.1...
  5. WhyIamaPotato

(Hello! I'm new, so if there's already a solution to this, or if I'm in the wrong place, please tell me!) In January, I started the free trial of RPG Maker MV and I completed the 20 days of it. It's only today that I bought the full version, from the website (Not from RPG Maker's expired...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally finished my first big game since joining the forums! Please check out Petal Knights! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/petal-knights-playable-now.117898/
Back home now :cutesmile:

Many thanks to all my fellow game devs. for all the support during this crazy time.

Feeling a bit rough but much better then bein' hospitalized at least.

Now time to get back to the code :D
Added skill ranges, and very basic implementation of scope, with a rule called "empty tile" that simply returns true if the selected tile is empty (has a battler), and false otherwise

This means movement range and attack ranges are all automatically implemented.

More info: https://himeworks.itch.io/grid-battle-system/devlog/167442/devlog-3-basic-skill-range
Stone masons are hard at work creating beautiful sculptures for your games...
When you realize @Kupotepo is a champion among RM Web users, and it all makes sense now:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr