Search results

1. Crystal Noel

Neo Crystal Engine - Final Fantasy II Progression System

I have uploaded a fixed version that fixes the issue. This also can be fixed by deleting the \ before the " in any instance that it occurs in. Also you should be able to fix the issue with Yanfly Plugins by downloading the patch I made. I forgot to upload it yesterday when I posted this plugin.
  2. Crystal Noel

Neo Crystal Engine - Final Fantasy II Progression System

Neo Crystal Engine – Pokémon Experience System By Crystal Noel Introduction: This collection of plugins creates the use-based progression system system from Final Fantasy VIII. These plugins give you full customization over how the system works and what to do about the...
  3. Crystal Noel

Manually Refresh Screen

I've been working with MV for a while now and I just came across a problem. What I've got is a scene where I need to have two windows slide out of frame only to return to frame with new contents, but no matter what I try, the screen refuses to update. I'm not sure what to do. Here's my code...
  4. Crystal Noel

Face Not Drawing

I got it. I didn't realize that Scene_Menu refreshes the status window after it is created so the faces show up. Once I refreshed my window, the faces showed up normally.
  5. Crystal Noel

Face Not Drawing

I'm running into a strange issue with a plug-in I am writing. The plug-in creates a secondary party of characters that are not part of your main party, and thus they have their own window in the menu that switches when an option in the menu is selected. The issue is that the first time I open...
  6. Crystal Noel

Neo Crystal Engine – Pokémon Experience System

Neo Crystal Engine – Pokémon Experience System By Crystal Noel   Introduction: This plugin creates the experience growth system from the Pokémon franchise where the experience needed by an actor to level up is determined by a curve which is externally defined by the user. (Full...
  7. Crystal Noel

Neo Crystal Engine – Pokémon Damage Formula

Neo Crystal Engine – Pokémon Damage Formula By Crystal Noel   Introduction:  This plugin grants the user two new damage formulas for usage in damage calculations allowing for them to use the damage formula from Pokémon without having to copy the formula into every single formula...
  8. Crystal Noel

Neo Crystal Engine – Pokémon Stat Formula

Neo Crystal Engine – Pokémon Stat Formula By Crystal Noel Introduction: This plugin repurposes the stat boxes for all classes to implement the base stat system from the Pokémon series. This plugin also adds the other aspects of stat calculation to the equation as well. (Full...
  9. Crystal Noel

Neo Crystal Engine – Mist Charges

You're welcome! I'm glad you like it so much.
  10. Crystal Noel

Neo Crystal Engine – Extra Stats

I don't quite understand what you mean by this. Could you please elaborate a little bit more?
  11. Crystal Noel

Neo Crystal Engine – Mist Charges

Neo Crystal Engine – Mist Charges       By Crystal Noel   Introduction: This plugin recreates the Mist Charge system from Final Fantasy XII for the PlayStation 2, where actors can have multiple MP Bars allowing them to extend, their maximum MP up to three times. This plugin...
  12. Crystal Noel

Neo Crystal Engine – Extra Stats

Neo Crystal Engine – Extra Stats     By Crystal Noel   Introduction: This plugin allows creates up to 6 additional stats for use in damage calculations. These stats have no function outside of damage calculations. (Full instruction in the help section of the plugin). Features...
  13. Crystal Noel

Neo Crystal Engine – Enemy Classes

Neo Crystal Engine – Enemy Classes  By Crystal Noel   Introduction: This plugin allows classes to be assigned to enemies, allowing their stats to differ with level (as specified in Neo Crystal Engine – Basic Module) while granting them the traits of their new classes. (Full...
  14. Crystal Noel

Neo Crystal Engine – Basic Module

Neo Crystal Engine – Basic Module By Crystal Noel   Introduction: This plugin creates a number of basic functions that other Neo Crystal Engine plugins use. This plugin does nothing in terms of function on its own, only making minor tweaks to the aesthetics of the game. (Full...
  15. Crystal Noel

Error Function is not Defined (But it is)

The function is above Game_Enemy.level in the plugin. I don't know about the scope, though. What would it be the way I have it in the code? (On its own, not inside another function). Edit: I got it. There was an issue with another method not being properly terminated. It works now.
  16. Crystal Noel

Error Function is not Defined (But it is)

Hello. I started working with RPG Maker MV recently and I began working on creating a plug-in and I encountered a strange error that I don't know how to resolve. The issue is that I created a function to check the noteboxes for a notetag that is supposed to be able to be called by any class...
  17. Crystal Noel

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

I'm trying to make a plugin that grants the player additional stats to use in damage formulas. Everything works fine except for one tiny little issue. The formulas aren't working. Right now, all the stats are set to calculate using the formula "base + ((this.level * mod) / 128)", where base and...
  18. Crystal Noel

File Encryption Problem

As I said, it's all good now. It was an issue with the FileTest module not working in the encrypted archive.
  19. Crystal Noel

File Encryption Problem

That was because I tried seeing if the space was the problem, and when I found out it wasn't I switched everything back.  It's all good now. I was able to fix it by creating a new data file that contains all the file names in all my directories (even the ones that aren't encrypted), and just...
  20. Crystal Noel

File Encryption Problem

I looked at the error and this the message I got: Trainers:642:in `save_data': No such file or directory - Data/TrainerClasses.rvdata2 (Errno::ENOENT) from Trainers:642:in `create_trainer_classes' from Trainers:622:in `load_database' from Pokémon Battle System:812:in `load_database' from...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally finished my first big game since joining the forums! Please check out Petal Knights! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/petal-knights-playable-now.117898/
Back home now :cutesmile:

Many thanks to all my fellow game devs. for all the support during this crazy time.

Feeling a bit rough but much better then bein' hospitalized at least.

Now time to get back to the code :D
Added skill ranges, and very basic implementation of scope, with a rule called "empty tile" that simply returns true if the selected tile is empty (has a battler), and false otherwise

This means movement range and attack ranges are all automatically implemented.

More info: https://himeworks.itch.io/grid-battle-system/devlog/167442/devlog-3-basic-skill-range
Stone masons are hard at work creating beautiful sculptures for your games...
When you realize @Kupotepo is a champion among RM Web users, and it all makes sense now:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr