Search results

1. NarutoButUchiha

Ship Vehicle and Gold Coins sprites for MV!

I also was looking for a ship and there wasnt any (except one ship that is in google graphics after writing "ship Sprite" and isnt good I guess because there isn't much about ToU) so I found nice raft. If noone will make a ship I guess its better than nothing. (And this raft is pretty imo...
  2. NarutoButUchiha

How do I change my username?

Hey @Archeia could you please change my username to T34KEN? Thanks :)
  3. NarutoButUchiha

Where can I find a sprite holding a gun?

In this link there is a sprite of character from anime, so I dont think if it can be used.. ("Fairy Tail")
  4. NarutoButUchiha

Late introduction

:kaoluv:Hello and good luck with your project! :)
  5. NarutoButUchiha

Hello looking for a battle system like in 2d mmos

So instead of turn based combat you want to fight on map? I think there are about 4 plugins for that but the most popular ones are: 1. Chrono engine by Moghunter 2. Alpha ABS by Kagedesu
  6. NarutoButUchiha

Need Help with Suitable Tileset Resources

Psychronic shares nice stuff
  7. NarutoButUchiha

Which of my plugins would you like ported to MZ?

Heal on level up (i use it in every project :rswt)
  8. NarutoButUchiha

Benku Cains Tall Character Template.

Wow, they are awesome! Thanks for sharing.
  9. NarutoButUchiha

What teas do you like to drink?

I love black tea and i'm used to just hot water with nettle.
  10. NarutoButUchiha

do you have any problems with games that use rtp?

I dont like big-head style as well, but as you said: someone cant make their own tilesets and/ or find - if that's true then the same person might be not able to make their own characters..
  11. NarutoButUchiha

do you have any problems with games that use rtp?

When I see games that are published on this forum RTP is the last important thing. Like others said story and usage of RTP are the most important.
  12. NarutoButUchiha

A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

Nowadays its hard to tell about a game that doesnt have "credits" and rpg makers instead of doing it on starting screen of the game (below new gamę button for example)waits until some plugin maker will do it... What a shame
  13. NarutoButUchiha

nio kasgami is right, just use RPG maker mv if you like these plugins or wait until they will be released/pay someone to recreate them/ Ask for making them compatible... My own hope is that even if Yanfly retired her plugins somehow will be in rmmz
  14. NarutoButUchiha

I totally agree with you, now it looks more like update of MV than new RPG maker ...
  15. NarutoButUchiha

MOBA General Thread - Get your LoL and DoTA Hats On!

To everyone: if you areny prepared on very rude words - avoid LoL. If you are still willing to Play lol I would recommend garen, Darius (Toplane) Ahri,fizz (midlane) Ammumu, Warwick (jungle) Caitlyn, Jinx, Ezreal (botlane). At the moment in lol there is special mode: URF with infinite mana and...
  16. NarutoButUchiha

4) Normal sized heads, my brother laughs at it and says its hydrocephalus
  17. NarutoButUchiha

Hmm i cant write, just search this page where its possible to support creators... Yanfly Has...

Hmm i cant write, just search this page where its possible to support creators... Yanfly Has support tier
  18. NarutoButUchiha

All yanfly's plugin you get for 5$ now! (*******). Benefits that are from this ******* are used...

All yanfly's plugin you get for 5$ now! (*******). Benefits that are from this ******* are used to upgrade RPG makers
  19. NarutoButUchiha

Hmm since Galv and Yanfly retired, and for example I used galv's credits page and yanfly's class change core which should have been in rmmv i Hope these features will be bultin in new RPG maker ....
  20. NarutoButUchiha

Yeah in this situation its awkward

Yeah in this situation its awkward

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally finished my first big game since joining the forums! Please check out Petal Knights! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/petal-knights-playable-now.117898/
Back home now :cutesmile:

Many thanks to all my fellow game devs. for all the support during this crazy time.

Feeling a bit rough but much better then bein' hospitalized at least.

Now time to get back to the code :D
Added skill ranges, and very basic implementation of scope, with a rule called "empty tile" that simply returns true if the selected tile is empty (has a battler), and false otherwise

This means movement range and attack ranges are all automatically implemented.

More info: https://himeworks.itch.io/grid-battle-system/devlog/167442/devlog-3-basic-skill-range
Stone masons are hard at work creating beautiful sculptures for your games...
When you realize @Kupotepo is a champion among RM Web users, and it all makes sense now:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr