Search results

1. Puebeck

Standardized Damage

I found the issue :D  It was indeed part of a script, the damage was reduced by 10% when taken from the face but increased by 10% when taken from behind (I'm using a grid based battle system). Thanks for the answers!
  2. Puebeck

Standardized Damage

Hi there, I was wondering if it is possible to standardize damage without any variations to them. I've tried setting the variance of each skill to 0 but they still change occasionally. I also find that enemy defense still influences the damage done to them, even if the damage formula is given...
  3. Puebeck

[RELEASED] LeTBS 0.4

Hiya Lecode! I've been playing around with your script for a bit and there are some things that would make my game even more awesome.  - Friendly fire: adds a lot of strategic depth to a combat situation.  - Configurable selection menu in combat: although the current one works really...
  4. Puebeck

Kaus Ultimate Overlay v1.11 NEW: Added Sprite Fixes Snippet Plugin

Hi Khaus, I'm experimenting with your plugin for a bit and I had an idea for a suggestion (if it exists, plz tell me). In VXA I used to have a script that would loop 3-4 parallax images (could be 100 but why would you?), so that you can add moving objects to your background. Examples of this...
  5. Puebeck

In-game saving

I was wondering if people found the reason yet? It's been almost a week. I'm not having any luck finding the problem myself. EDIT: I solved the problem by updating the Lay-Meta System. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  6. Puebeck

The Border [Demo out now - 9/8]

This looks really good! I'd love to try out a demo :D I love the idea of romance-able party members.
  7. Puebeck

In-game saving

Yessir! It just uploaded: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5LfZExNtylUX0NHRm0tV1ljYkk/view?usp=sharing It's a large file and I know how to reduce it's size, just haven't gotten around to it. (Namely, discard any sound tracks I'm not gonna use) EDIT: Additional information is that I removed...
  8. Puebeck

In-game saving

Here is a screenshot of the problem I get using that script. Sad thing is that the script isn't active yet at the time I save... I also made sure to allow saving, it was the first think I turned to :)
  9. Puebeck

In-game saving

I found a thread that describes my problem completely, but apparently I need to make a new post about it :) My game does not allow ingame saving. I can access the save menu and all, but when I select a save slot it just gives me a "denied" sound. Repeatedly trying to save gives the same...
  10. Puebeck

In-game saving game isn't working

I was wondering if this issue was ever resolved? I'm having the exact same problem and the script doesn't seem to work for me.
  11. Puebeck

Tharkian Tales

Haha, thx:D I don't think you found it yet, but there's a button to skip through the wall of text. If you hold SHIFT it should go much faster :)
  12. Puebeck

Tharkian Tales

Wow, thx for the feedback :D I'll work on the trees a bit, the problem I had with them is that, if there were too many of them the map would feel very... claustrophobic. I'm also kind of confused as to what you're getting at, you tell me there is too much text, but that the concepts aren't...
  13. Puebeck

Tharkian Tales

I've uploaded a demo version so that you can test it. It's quite large though... I'll need to work on that...
  14. Puebeck

Tharkian Tales

Hi y'all, I'm fairly new to RPG maker and its community, so I thought I'd share my current project with you and hope to get some feedback. The name of the project is still subject to change, but Tharkia is the world it takes place in. Tharkian Tales Story Synopsis: Two characters travel the...
  15. Puebeck

Stat distribution

Hi there, I really like your script, it does exactly what I want, but the problem is that I don't have MP in my game, at all. Is there a way to remove it without modifying the script (as you've made it clear that that isn't allowed)?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally finished my first big game since joining the forums! Please check out Petal Knights! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/petal-knights-playable-now.117898/
Back home now :cutesmile:

Many thanks to all my fellow game devs. for all the support during this crazy time.

Feeling a bit rough but much better then bein' hospitalized at least.

Now time to get back to the code :D
Added skill ranges, and very basic implementation of scope, with a rule called "empty tile" that simply returns true if the selected tile is empty (has a battler), and false otherwise

This means movement range and attack ranges are all automatically implemented.

More info: https://himeworks.itch.io/grid-battle-system/devlog/167442/devlog-3-basic-skill-range
Stone masons are hard at work creating beautiful sculptures for your games...
When you realize @Kupotepo is a champion among RM Web users, and it all makes sense now:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr