Search results

1. NarutoButUchiha

Multiplayer chat / NPC Chat [RM MV]

Hello, There was question for multiplayer chat recently and i have an idea for plugin because i guess there isnt plugin like this yet. So im thinking about chat that: - if players writes message its visible for other players - the second usage: interaction with NPCs (sellers or other). How it...
  2. NarutoButUchiha

Equipped items, armor HUD

Hey, I wonder if its possible to make HUD like this in RPG maker mv (look at the photo :) ) I would want to have equipped items shown somewhere on the screen, without necessity to search for it in menu. Thanks for answers Example photo is from naruto ots (tibia remake)
  3. NarutoButUchiha

Using graphics on different RPG makers

Hey, I was wondering if i can use graphics from RPG maker XP in RPG maker MV. Ive bought RPG maker mv and i'm going to buy RPG maker XP as well. So will i be able to share to other my game created in RPG maker mv that uses RPG maker's XP resources (mainly trees)? Thanks for answers! :)
  4. NarutoButUchiha

How to change look of the start window

Hi, Im trying to make a game in RPG Maker MV but i have a problem. I tried to find a way how to edit start window (so it would look different) but i couldnt. Can u help me? Look at the image so you can exactly know what i mean. Thanks for help.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally finished my first big game since joining the forums! Please check out Petal Knights! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/petal-knights-playable-now.117898/
Back home now :cutesmile:

Many thanks to all my fellow game devs. for all the support during this crazy time.

Feeling a bit rough but much better then bein' hospitalized at least.

Now time to get back to the code :D
Added skill ranges, and very basic implementation of scope, with a rule called "empty tile" that simply returns true if the selected tile is empty (has a battler), and false otherwise

This means movement range and attack ranges are all automatically implemented.

More info: https://himeworks.itch.io/grid-battle-system/devlog/167442/devlog-3-basic-skill-range
Stone masons are hard at work creating beautiful sculptures for your games...
When you realize @Kupotepo is a champion among RM Web users, and it all makes sense now:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr