Search results

1. How to contact Galv?

I don't know how to
  2. How to contact Galv?

I want to contact the user Galv for business reasons. How do I do this?
  3. ARC Engine switching actors

Hi, I'm making a game with the ARC engine for RPG Maker VX Ace. I'm trying to make a system similar to Donkey Kong 64 and Super Mario 64 DS in where you can switch characters with their own abilities. I keep getting the error " Line 57: no method error Undefined method 'size' for nil:NilClass"...
  4. Posting MY RPG Maker VX Ace game on Steam troubles

I've found some games already on steam that use RPG Maker VX Ace, I'm browsing through them in an attempt to reverse engineer it.
  5. Posting MY RPG Maker VX Ace game on Steam troubles

Do you think you could possibly comment a link to a good/easy to understand guide?
  6. Posting MY RPG Maker VX Ace game on Steam troubles

I've seen that, but a further step that steam provides outdated/complicated information for is the exact process of converting the game files for upload. Is there an up to date, easy, and simple video/guide explaining the conversion process for RPG Maker VX Ace games in particular?
  7. Posting MY RPG Maker VX Ace game on Steam troubles

I cannot find anything for some odd reason.
  8. Posting MY RPG Maker VX Ace game on Steam troubles

I want to upload my Rpg maker vx ace games on to Steam, using STEAM DIRECT. The process that it says to do for all games is not my bread and butter (Due to me being used to GameJolts "Just upload the file" process). Can anyone please help me?
  9. Event not start - Bullpup Script

I am having the exact same problem. I looked on the website and found no answer on how to fix this error. Could you help?
  10. Npcs while in airship

I'm looking for a way to make it so that you are able to interact with events while in the AirShip, and or events interacting with you.
  11. Npcs while in airship

Is there a way to make it so that NPCs can interact with you while you are in the airship? Like "This thingy will follow you and if you touch it you'll enter a battle."
  12. Health based overworld events

Can you please describe this a little more? I'm somewhat of a noob at this. Thanks!
  13. Health based overworld events

I can't seem to figure out a way to make it so that if you only have "1 hp or less" then an event activates in the overworld.
  14. Self Switch title screen

Thank you! This has really helped me out!
  15. Interaction error

So I've been using "BullPup Weapons Engine" Everything is working, but I cannot interact with any events in game. Please help me with this issue, this is one of the last errors I've been having. Thanks.
  16. Self Switch title screen

Can someone help me out. I want it so that after you press "new game" and transports you to the map, I need it to activate one Switch, to activate an event. Thats all.
  17. RPG MAKER VX ACE BULLPUP SHOOTING ENGINE ERROR

I am making a game about guns. First I downloaded the demo: I then ported the scripts: BullPup HUD BullPup Weapons BullPup Main THIS PROBLEM WAS FIXED.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally finished my first big game since joining the forums! Please check out Petal Knights! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/petal-knights-playable-now.117898/
Back home now :cutesmile:

Many thanks to all my fellow game devs. for all the support during this crazy time.

Feeling a bit rough but much better then bein' hospitalized at least.

Now time to get back to the code :D
Added skill ranges, and very basic implementation of scope, with a rule called "empty tile" that simply returns true if the selected tile is empty (has a battler), and false otherwise

This means movement range and attack ranges are all automatically implemented.

More info: https://himeworks.itch.io/grid-battle-system/devlog/167442/devlog-3-basic-skill-range
Stone masons are hard at work creating beautiful sculptures for your games...
When you realize @Kupotepo is a champion among RM Web users, and it all makes sense now:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr