Search results

1. lonewolph

Picture/Image masking plugin, simple graphic effect.

is there a way to bind the mask and pic so it doesnt move with the character?
  2. lonewolph

Yanfly Doodads + Victor Sfont Compatability

I would like to hire someone to make a compatibility patch for these: there seems to be a compatibility issue between Victor Sfont and Yanfly’s grid free doodads, would anyone be able to create a fix for me? Both work, without the other toggled on. When I toggle them both on I get: “Cannot...
  3. lonewolph

Yanfly doodads + Victor Sfont

there seems to be a compatibility issue between Victor Sfont and Yanfly’s grid free doodads, would anyone be able to create a fix for me? Both work, without the other toggled on. When I toggle them both on I get: “Cannot read property of ‘N’ of undefined. F8 says: rpg_managers.js:1949...
  4. lonewolph

Khas Advanced Lighting v4.2 Ultra (now with real-time shadows!)

Is there anyway to get this to work with Orange Overlay? (Parallax). The Shadows don't work and give me a error.
  5. lonewolph

Orange Overlay v1.1.4 + Animated Parallax Add-On (Updated 7Jul17)

When using Tsukitsune_animatedOverlayAddon.js I get the error Cannot Read Property Visible of Undefined. Can anyone help?? at Spriteset_Map.updateShadowLayer (Tsukitsune_animatedOverlayAddon.js:489)
  6. lonewolph

Quasi QSprite Problem...

I'm having a problem with Qsprite. Everything works as far as Poses, and Side View Battlers, but when my character moves on the map his animations wont change, hes just stuck facing down.... Anyone know a fix? I can't find any other cause....
  7. lonewolph

Yanfly Message Core/Extended? Bug

I think its actually Victor's Sfont plugin causing it but i cant find a way to correct it. It only screws up stuff having to do with choice's and their text
  8. lonewolph

Yanfly Message Core/Extended? Bug

When coloring text with /c[17] etc within a choice the text won't show up the first time the choice box opens if you open it again, it will then show up anyway to fix this? Not sure which of the plugins cause the problem, the message core, extended 1 or extended 2...
  9. lonewolph

Pixi Filter Controller - fancy screen effects by pixi

Did you ever fix the problem with the glow filter not working in battle?
  10. lonewolph

i cant get the glow effect to appear in combat with any method
  11. lonewolph

test play no longer working MV

I got a message when trying to test-play saying "the core javascript files need to be updated to test play" I clicked okay and it updated something but now I just get a black screen when trying to test play my game, when it worked before, anyone know how to fix this?
  12. lonewolph

how do I target an actor with an effect in battle? glow seems to work on the map but not battle unless im doing it wrong
  13. lonewolph

I will give this a try, thanks!
  14. lonewolph

working good!. is it possible to animate the glow to fade in and out?
  15. lonewolph

help with drawing text in menu...

thank you so much aloe. the way to reverse the gauge was to set it at a negative width, then it started to fill the other direction
  16. lonewolph

this one is working but i cant manipulate the height of this bar (I want it thinner than the other bars so you can see its different), and if moralityLevel goes over 100, it will spill out beyond the width thats set. Also I dont know if two bars would work, one for the negative one for positive...
  17. lonewolph

this is what I got so far. I got the bars to show up but they fill up entirely if moralityLevel is over 0 at all? trying to figure out how to do the rate part.... I think I want to do your idea of two gauges side by side with one max -100, and the other max 100 //variable for the morality...
  18. lonewolph

awesome that worked perfect, thank you!! one more question, is there a way to draw a gauge/bar as well based on a variable and also to set the color of the text drawn to the screen? thanks again!
  19. lonewolph

I was thinking if the glow filter worked, that it could be used to do glowing effects for things like Haste, Slow etc in battle, like its done in Final Fantasy 3(USA). I was doing this by switching sprite sheets but its very clunky and slow to get done.
  20. lonewolph

This seems to be working below, except the problem is. it draws the morality name on every single character in the menu, and I want to have a specific seperate morality for each character........ //DISPLAY OF HEALTH, MANA, LEVEL, ICONS, CLASS ETC BELOW Window_MenuStatus.prototype.drawItemStatus...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The only upside of this remote semester was the plenty of funny photoshop material those facecams provided. Not that I would do that. Ever.
New skit is up for grid battle system. Less tactics battle engine looking battle systems, more final fantasy/breath of fire looking battle systems.

Dororo wrote on Tsukihime's profile.
For the grid battle system: a function to check if another actor is in a given range - to trigger combo actions or benefit of passive aura/morale ranges.
Uuuh I cannot find any good RPG to play
Gimme some free RPG recommendations plz
I need to consume it
I'm in a need of excitement caused by doing literally nothing on my laptop and then thinking I did something useful and then realising that I didnt and crying internally

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr