Search results

1. PlayBoyMan

Alternatives to Yanfly Plugins?

The plugins to yanfly are behind a paywall and I just can't afford to get them atm (I'm broke and not happy about it). So can anyone suggest and plugins that can be used for commercial games? Any help will do. And yes, I am learning Javascript as we speak but it's a struggle.
  2. PlayBoyMan

Gonna have to abandon Yanfly Plugins. Dang it.

Gonna have to abandon Yanfly Plugins. Dang it.
  3. PlayBoyMan

If you are wondering...yes, I'm still working on my game, and right now I'm learning how to make...

If you are wondering...yes, I'm still working on my game, and right now I'm learning how to make my own assets. It's slow going, but It's progress. Also, HI! I missed you guys.
  4. PlayBoyMan

I heard about Yanfly just now. My Projects just went belly up.

I heard about Yanfly just now. My Projects just went belly up.
  5. PlayBoyMan

Time to learn Parallax Mapping!

Time to learn Parallax Mapping!
  6. PlayBoyMan

I think I make have found a proper solution to getting music for my game!

I think I make have found a proper solution to getting music for my game!
  7. PlayBoyMan

Recommendations for external editor for RMMV code??

I know that RMMV has the option to export the contents of the code editor to a file, but is there an external editor that I can use to work on it? I'm gonna be pretty active for the holidays, and I can't lug my PC everywhere. I'll mainly be on my tablet, so an editor that I can open and modify...
  8. PlayBoyMan

I managed to restore my game!

I managed to restore my game!
  9. PlayBoyMan

Using Three.js in RMMV

Damn. Is there any other way to incorporate 3D effects into my game? Can I use Pixi?
  10. PlayBoyMan

Using Three.js in RMMV

I've tried looking for this on the forums and have had no such luck. Is there a tutorial on how to setup and use Three.js plugin? Do I just insert in the plugins folder and then add it to my list of plugins?
  11. PlayBoyMan

Some jerk hijacked my Online Storage account, and deleted my RPG. IT was the only copy. I have...

Some jerk hijacked my Online Storage account, and deleted my RPG. IT was the only copy. I have to start over. 3+ yrs of work gone.
  12. PlayBoyMan

Finally breaking down and using Amper Music for my RPG. Let's do this.

Finally breaking down and using Amper Music for my RPG. Let's do this.
  13. PlayBoyMan

Getting better at Pixel art!

Getting better at Pixel art!
  14. PlayBoyMan

Questions about RMMV Deployment system.

If this question is in the wrong place, I do apologize and thank you to the mods for moving it to the correct thread. It's late here, but I'm awake and thinking clearly this time. I've seen the deployment option to push a game to the RMMV Workshop on Steam, and I have a few questions about it...
  15. PlayBoyMan

My last status update was not a request for help. I have removed it and apologize for any confusion.

My last status update was not a request for help. I have removed it and apologize for any confusion.
  16. PlayBoyMan

Can I use Second Story Characters in RMMV?

@Kes I'm just being overly cautious. I'm working hard to make original assets for my game and give it my unique vision. I want to make sure that any tools I can use to aid me with that, won't come back to bite me in the hindquarters.
  17. PlayBoyMan

@Shaz It's the DLC for Game Character Hub: PE
  18. PlayBoyMan

(If this is in the wrong section, please feel free to move this thread, and accept my apologies. It's almost 4am as I post this.) I have Game Character Hub: Portfolio Edition. and I was wondering: Can the "Second Story" character assets be used in RMMV? Those characters can be used in just...
  19. PlayBoyMan

I managed to fix my broken game! Yes! It's back to work for me! Wait...Um..Yay? :\

I managed to fix my broken game! Yes! It's back to work for me! Wait...Um..Yay? :\
  20. PlayBoyMan

It would've been really good if Intel had given us a local version of XDK before they removed...

It would've been really good if Intel had given us a local version of XDK before they removed it. Would've Saved us a TON of trouble.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The only upside of this remote semester was the plenty of funny photoshop material those facecams provided. Not that I would do that. Ever.
New skit is up for grid battle system. Less tactics battle engine looking battle systems, more final fantasy/breath of fire looking battle systems.

Dororo wrote on Tsukihime's profile.
For the grid battle system: a function to check if another actor is in a given range - to trigger combo actions or benefit of passive aura/morale ranges.
Uuuh I cannot find any good RPG to play
Gimme some free RPG recommendations plz
I need to consume it
I'm in a need of excitement caused by doing literally nothing on my laptop and then thinking I did something useful and then realising that I didnt and crying internally

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr