Search results

1. raymi100

Is there a plugin that lets you change which skills have a Chanting Motion?

I want chanting motions to be skill specific, not skill type specific. Because, for example, not all skills in the "Special" skill category are magical, but some of them are. Is there a plugin that exists for this sort of thing?
  2. raymi100

A skill link plugin that allows two actors to link skills, but only with specific actors.

What I want is in the title. Here's an explanation: Actor 1 can only link skills with Actor 2 and vice versa. If they try to link with Actor 3 or 4, it won't work. Likewise, Actor 3 can only link skills with Actor 4 and vice versa. For example: In battle, Actor 1 attempts to link their Fire...
  3. raymi100

Raymi's Escape Success Message

Howdy howdy! A while ago, I wrote this script out of a need for it because I wanted to make it so there's a message that pops up when you successfully escape a battle, not just when you fail to escape one. So here you go! I hope it's useful to you~ I don't foresee any problems with it, but if...
  4. raymi100

Raymi's Defeat ME Play

Hey! This is a simple script that makes it so an ME plays when you lose a battle, not just when you win one :) I hope it'll be useful to you! I don't foresee any problems with it, but if you come across one, please let me know~ You can get the script here: Enjoy~ :D
  5. raymi100

Yanfly Class Change Core Problem

Hiya! So, I have this problem with Yanfly's Class Change Core that when I put the proper notetag in the actor box for the player to have a class unlocked by default, it gives me the skills of that class on top of the skills of the current class, even though I haven't selected that class yet. ...
  6. raymi100

Hi everyone!

Hey~ I've actually had an account on this website for a little over a year now, but I've never posted on here before. o.o I don't know why, it just never felt important to me until now XD Well, anyway, I'm Raymi :)  I'm gonna try to use this website more, because there's a lot of useful things...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have been listening to the new music tracks for MZ included in the sample game projects ... for way too long. Quite catchy!
Small rant: While using SRD Hud maker for a battle hud, I typed in the wrong script call and got an error, but then forgot to delete the piece that caused the error before closed the Hud maker and hit F5 to restart the game. Now everytime I engage in a battle my game crashes...
:kaolivid:
Would Jump into Javascript be best off continuing to break down the MV core files, or would people prefer a quick detour to cover everything that's changed in the core from MV to MZ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaezyelnatz