Search results

1. Walking under - Blender - Png - Help

THANK YOU SO MUCH. 3 Seemed to do the trick. :)
  2. Walking under - Blender - Png - Help

In regards to this statement from the MZ site. Would this be the solution to my problem? " The Layer Function Returns! An incredibly missed feature from RPG Maker XP returns with MZ! Map layer control has returned. You can now select which of the four map layers you are drawing onto, or leave...
  3. Walking under - Blender - Png - Help

Felt it was easier to illustrate my exact situation. I apologize if this has been asked before. I purchased MZ early and got MV and have understood MZ will have more layer options? In any case, I hope there's a way to make it happen. Anyones help is greatly appreciated.
  4. Procedure To Release on App store

Can someone please explain what the actual procedure is once you've finished creating your game on Mac and paid the $100 for the Apple Developer account so I'm able to sell my game on the App store? I can't find any help with this in the forum. Your help is greatly appreciated.
  5. Release Game For IOS (Iphone) = App Store

I'm currently on windows 7 but I have a Macbook pro that I acquired in 2009. Its kind of old. Would that work? When you say I have to use a Mac computer, do you mean I can build it on windows RPG Maker Mv, render it, move the file to Mac, then release from there? Or would I need to build it on...
  6. Release Game For IOS (Iphone) = App Store

I haven't been able to find any links or specific help on the forum that addresses ISO release and selling the game on the app store. I know that in order to release on the app store, one must have an Apple Developer account which is $100 a year which is reasonable for if the game sells after...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Got accepted into the architecture degree. Now I have all the doubting questions. Have to give them an answer in the next few days.
Just realized I have a few Steam gifts floating around. Anyone need RPG Maker MV or XP (Steam only)? Send me a message and I will send them on over!

EDIT: Just an RPG Maker MV gift remaining! XP has been taken.
*when you can do the Unity tutorials, but when you actually try and convert it to your own knowledge, it fails horribly*
Hi, I made a game for a competition. I need some players to help play and vote for the best game.

https://ekamu.itch.io/not4ever
don’t forget to rate the game here

Voting is open until 12 August.

Thanks.
Progresses. Tonight: refinemment, column, pitfall, bump and gutter (I'll leave doors for last, they are scary).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdoracio