Search results

1. DarkSeraph

Resetting magic to 50% before battles.

So I'd like to have the game reset each actor's magic to 50% of their max at the beginning of each battle. The actor's regen magic throughout the battle allowing them to use weaker skills over and over but they would have to save up MP to cast more powerful spells. Anyways. The core game...
  2. DarkSeraph

Changing random battles during gameplay.

So I was wondering if there was a way to change what monsters occurred, during gameplay? I know how to set them up in ranges for the game, but I was thinking of a situation where in the game an event would cause the random battles to disappear in certain ranges. Basically, you defeated them all...
  3. DarkSeraph

Help with Hiding/Revealing locations

So I have a game where there are dungeons that remain hidden and you cannot enter. But when you meet certain criteria, it reveals itself and allows you to enter. I tried to set it so when a variable reaches or exceeds a certain number, the event reveals itself and lets you interact with it. Can...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got accepted into the architecture degree. Now I have all the doubting questions. Have to give them an answer in the next few days.
Just realized I have a few Steam gifts floating around. Anyone need RPG Maker MV or XP (Steam only)? Send me a message and I will send them on over!

EDIT: Just an RPG Maker MV gift remaining! XP has been taken.
*when you can do the Unity tutorials, but when you actually try and convert it to your own knowledge, it fails horribly*
Hi, I made a game for a competition. I need some players to help play and vote for the best game.

https://ekamu.itch.io/not4ever
don’t forget to rate the game here

Voting is open until 12 August.

Thanks.
Progresses. Tonight: refinemment, column, pitfall, bump and gutter (I'll leave doors for last, they are scary).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guhh