Search results

1. Lady_JJ

RMMV Math Maven - One Map Challenge

@Kupotepo and @akoniti : Thank you both. I am working on a larger project based upon this simple design.
  2. Lady_JJ

RMMV Switches, switches, switches and more switches

Were you able to download? Link is dead for me. Edit: Sorry. Just noticed that the later link was, in fact, a link. Easily downloaded.
  3. Lady_JJ

Randomized Words?

Put all your item names in an array and do the same as you did for words. Q #1 - What items have you already included in your game? Q #2 - Will you be adding an item to the player's inventory?
  4. Lady_JJ

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

This is so perfect! Thank you very much. Works like a charm and now I can move on to adding details to the game.
  5. Lady_JJ

Randomized Words?

Unless you can give a clearcut example of what 'randomize multiple words in a sentence means,' I'm afraid I'm fresh out of ideas. Use different variables, same concept.
  6. Lady_JJ

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

I have a need to place a list in a javascript variable as an array and then pick a random element of that array. I can do that with this event The displayed variable looks like this and I get the expected outcome ..... but, when I input that same text from a textfile, written the exact...
  7. Lady_JJ

Randomized Words?

That's because you are displaying variable 0001 instead of variable 0003. Change to Good, good. That means you are \v[3] and the marketing can begin. Variable 0001 is holding the entire array (list of words). When you select one word, then that one word goes in to variable 0003. Make that...
  8. Lady_JJ

Randomized Words?

I used this block of text...
  9. Lady_JJ

Randomized Words?

Okay, since you're not very good at explaining what you DO want to do, maybe you are better at explaining what you DO NOT want to do. Start with this It puts an array of words in variable 0001, selects a random number in variable 0002, and pulls out that random word, then stores that random...
  10. Lady_JJ

Randomized Words?

A variable is a labelled virtual box that you use to store something in. So, in the game, you have a bunch of control values you can use to store data. The data can either be numerical or a string. Basically, a numerical is anything that can be used in a math equation, for instance 3 or...
  11. Lady_JJ

Randomized Words?

I also wanted to read data from an external text file. I found this plugin by Ozubon that seems to work well for what I need. Note that Ozubon clearly states the plugin won't work with mobile/android devices. And, because it uses Node J.S., I'm not even sure it will work on a Mac. But it...
  12. Lady_JJ

RPG MAKER MZ PREORDERS LIVE!

And do you expect any RMW store bundle to be announced prior to the end of the pre-order period?
  13. Lady_JJ

RPG MAKER MZ PREORDERS LIVE!

I so wanted to preorder immediately, but I don't have a Steam account and see no reason to join. So looks like I should hold off on the preorder, because I am definitely interested in the bundle.
  14. Lady_JJ

RMMV Arthur - My first RPGMaker Game

Played your game last night. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Hard to believe you completed the game within the 20 day trial period. It's obvious that you are not new to RPG's, though. The dry wit parody approach had me laughing all the way through, well, except for those times when the storyline...
  15. Lady_JJ

Request for pendant necklace MV

Thought I would post a screenshot of my character wearing Avery's beautiful necklace. (Note, I added an extra link to the righthand side because the necklace didn't quite fit around the high collar. I hope I didn't spoil the artwork by doing so.) Therese wearing her amulet I am not an artist...
  16. Lady_JJ

Letting player choose after right answer?

Have you looked at this thread?
  17. Lady_JJ

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #3: Character Generator, Plugin Manager, Event: Plugin Command!

I do hope this comes to fruition! Maybe Elfkisser could join the party as well?
  18. Lady_JJ

Request for pendant necklace MV

@Avery Oh, I love it! And it is just the right size -- large enough to be noticeable, but not so large that it takes over the entire face shot! I've had mixed results with trying to use the generator, so I think the idea of superimposing this on the face shots I've made will work just fine...
  19. Lady_JJ

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #3: Character Generator, Plugin Manager, Event: Plugin Command!

@Anyone and @Animebryan Thanks for the clarification. I'll go visit Yanfly's site. In the meantime, I'm finding so many wonderful resources, especially in terms of plugins and artwork. I am planning on purchasing MZ when it is released if it's reasonably priced. Coincidentally, I've just...
  20. Lady_JJ

Great news about the Yanfly plugins being ported to MZ. My question is: will these plugins be part of the original product or an additional asset? Maybe you're not at liberty to say yet?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's my birthday! :kaoluv: Also, Cupcake is done and out(ill post about it in a couple of days, busy today)
Not to be greedy, but if anyone happens to have VX Ace or MV Resource steam keys that I don't have, lying around, I'd be happy to take them off your hands.
Got accepted into the architecture degree. Now I have all the doubting questions. Have to give them an answer in the next few days.
Just realized I have a few Steam gifts floating around. Anyone need RPG Maker MV or XP (Steam only)? Send me a message and I will send them on over!

EDIT: Just an RPG Maker MV gift remaining! XP has been taken.
*when you can do the Unity tutorials, but when you actually try and convert it to your own knowledge, it fails horribly*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guhh