Search results

1. Making a Skill only usable once per actor (RMMV)

Hello! I have a Skill called "Scavenge" that allows all Actors with this Skill to search for a random item once per day (using Orange's Time System Events). The problem is that if I have Actor1 use this Skill then I'm not sure how to make it so that Actor2 can also use that Skill without having...
  2. Make item that changes actor appearance?

Hi there! I am using SRD's CopyActor plugin fyi as in my game you can catch multiple of one actor. I have an item called an Evil Paintbrush and what it's supposed to do is change an actor's appearance so they look evil. I understand I can use a common event to achieve this however, I'm not...
  3. Can I use a script call within Yanfly's Move Route Core?

I know with this plugin you can do a script call in Set Move Route and put "Right: x" with x being the amount of tiles the Player moves. I would like to replace x with let's say gameVariables.value(16). I tried putting "Right: gameVariables.value(16)" to get the Player to move whatever value...
  4. [MV] Level up each parameter individually with no overall actor level

I posted this in the RMMV forums and Eliaquim said it would be easier with a plugin so here I am, requesting one! In the game I'm currently working on there are no battles, only competitions that involve each parameter. I've also changed the parameters to as follows: Attack is now Speed...
  5. Level up each stat individually?

In the game I'm currently working on there are no battles, only competitions that involve each parameter. I've also changed the parameters to as follows: Attack is now Speed Defense is now Power M.Attack is now Dig M.Defense is now Jump Agility is now Beauty Actors also don't have overall...
  6. On Map Encounter Randomizer Won't Stop Randomizing

Hi everyone! First post, but I've been lurking and learning for a while. I have this Common Event (Wild Racing Comp) that causes the Player to "race" against a Competitor. I'll list what needs to happen and they say what goes wrong: 1. Player enters map 2. Common Event Autoruns 3. Control...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's my birthday! :kaoluv: Also, Cupcake is done and out(ill post about it in a couple of days, busy today)
Not to be greedy, but if anyone happens to have VX Ace or MV Resource steam keys that I don't have, lying around, I'd be happy to take them off your hands.
Got accepted into the architecture degree. Now I have all the doubting questions. Have to give them an answer in the next few days.
Just realized I have a few Steam gifts floating around. Anyone need RPG Maker MV or XP (Steam only)? Send me a message and I will send them on over!

EDIT: Just an RPG Maker MV gift remaining! XP has been taken.
*when you can do the Unity tutorials, but when you actually try and convert it to your own knowledge, it fails horribly*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guhh