Search results

1. D-D-D-Dan

Swap Characters for Battle Event

Ah okay. Thanks! Edit: So it is working, it swaps my party members with my set actor and replaces them after the battle but.. they are invisible until i switch to a different map.
  2. D-D-D-Dan

Thanks a ton @Shaz :D Cant test right now, but just so i got this right. $gameParty._actors.clone() <-- this is where i put the actor ID`s $gameParty._actors = [] <-- here i put a variable and this part Script: $gameParty._actors = this._savedActors.clone() <-- is where i again add the ID's Am...
  3. D-D-D-Dan

I have a "battle event" where i need to "remove" all party members before the battle and have one take they`re place in that battle and have them be returned to the party after said battle. Is there a easy way of doing this? I cant use Change party member and add/remove the party members because...
  4. D-D-D-Dan

Remove MP from Menu

This! Thank you! Ill be testing to see if it breaks other stuff but it seems to be working sofar!
  5. D-D-D-Dan

Remove MP from Menu

@Shaz yes you are correct in the assumption that i want it to be shown in battle. I have a mana charging combat system where you start at 0 and each basic attack charges up your mana and decreases when using a skill. So there is no reason to have it show in the menu. I guess i do need a plugin...
  6. D-D-D-Dan

Change Actor but keep name?

Awesome! I am guessing here: $gameActors.actor(Y).setName($gameActors.actor(X).name()) I change Y to the ID of the Main char and X to the changed one? Edit: Reading it again i think its the other way around :p Edit2: Yeah i got it thanks a ton!
  7. D-D-D-Dan

Remove MP from Menu

Bump
  8. D-D-D-Dan

Change Actor but keep name?

I am setting up my class change that happens at a certain level all classes have a certain level cap and I want to change appearance based on class choice easiest way i can think of is make a new actor based on class choice. Main Characters name can be chosen by the player so i need a way to...
  9. D-D-D-Dan

Remove MP from Menu

In my game mana is set to zero at the beginning of every encounter so there is no reason to have the Mana bar shown in the Menus. Is there a simple way to remove/hide the Mana bar in the menus but still have it in encounters?
  10. D-D-D-Dan

Class changing

You can save level when changing class and then you will have the stats of that level and class. When changing class you just check mark save level.
  11. D-D-D-Dan

BGM in Editor wont play after Listening to multiple tracks (MV)

Alright. So yeah its the 1.6.2 version. At first i thought that just using play and jumping from track to track could be the issue so i used the stop button after every track but that didnt seem to make a difference Outside of the Editor everything is working fine. I thought it may be a audio...
  12. D-D-D-Dan

Currently not at Home. Using the steam version under windows 10. Version number I think is 1.6 something but I can't confirm until I'm home
  13. D-D-D-Dan

This is more of a inconvenience than a actual issue. When I listen to several BGM SE and other tracks using MV to find one I like for my map the Program wont play any BGM SE or what have you until I restart MV. Is this a known Issue or something on my end? Is there a fix or do I just have to...
  14. D-D-D-Dan

Diminishing Mana Return

Cut them all down to 6 and it Works fantastic! Your the best!
  15. D-D-D-Dan

Diminishing Mana Return

It works! But the diminishing return doesnt start until 30 what value do i have to change? (sorry havent slept yet...) and any idea how i can add this or something like this to guard? either im missing something or you cant add a formula to guard without it crashing. I assume ill have to do...
  16. D-D-D-Dan

Diminishing Mana Return

throws out the error that a.gainMP is not a function But thanks for helping :D I also tried (Math.floor(a.mmp - a.mp) /4) * 0.12; which doesnt crash the game but it also does nothing wait why does it throw out that one as error but my other one works? time to investigate Edit: Found the...
  17. D-D-D-Dan

Diminishing Mana Return

ah i hate to do this to you :kaocry: var c = 4 * (16 + 20) / (Math.max(16, a.mp) + 20); a.mp += c; 4 + (a.atk * 0.5) - (b.def * 0.25) is the formula i now put in and it does not generate or deduct any mana tried it with and without the var
  18. D-D-D-Dan

Diminishing Mana Return

alright ill give it a go and report back. Thanks! Edit: So I gave it a try and it doesnt seem to do anything. Maybe you can give the formula a look to see if i made a oopsie? a.gainMp(Math.floor(a.mmp * 0.03)); c = 4 * (16 + 20) / (Math.max(16, a.mp) + 20); a.mp += c; 4 + (a.atk * 0.5) -...
  19. D-D-D-Dan

Diminishing Mana Return

I use TP for a kind of FF styled desperation/trance system
  20. D-D-D-Dan

Diminishing Mana Return

Awesome! At the start of combat all actors have 0 mana. All classes have a set of several basic attacks that generate 4 mana each while guard generates 12 (This is all working). I want there to be deminishing return on generation once a actor reaches 16 mana. I hope you understand what i mean...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's my birthday! :kaoluv: Also, Cupcake is done and out(ill post about it in a couple of days, busy today)
Not to be greedy, but if anyone happens to have VX Ace or MV Resource steam keys that I don't have, lying around, I'd be happy to take them off your hands.
Got accepted into the architecture degree. Now I have all the doubting questions. Have to give them an answer in the next few days.
Just realized I have a few Steam gifts floating around. Anyone need RPG Maker MV or XP (Steam only)? Send me a message and I will send them on over!

EDIT: Just an RPG Maker MV gift remaining! XP has been taken.
*when you can do the Unity tutorials, but when you actually try and convert it to your own knowledge, it fails horribly*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guhh