Search results

1. TheLastYuriSamurai

Examples for the Time Fantasy Tiles

Why thank you!!! I'm happy that my work could help you! I still need to work on my mapping skills but I'm glad it was something that could help you!
  2. TheLastYuriSamurai

Examples for the Time Fantasy Tiles

https://thelastyurisamurai.itch.io/no-country-for-straight-people I don't mean to toot my own horn here, but if you want examples of the desert tiles my game has a few.
  3. TheLastYuriSamurai

A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

All I beg for is the ability to use different sized tiles in a not awkward way. I have spend so much on assets that the thought of not being able to use them is making me so hesitant towards a new engine...
  4. TheLastYuriSamurai

[STV] Plugins | STV_MonsterCards

Easiest way is to draw it on top of the old template/replace the file. As long as the dimensions are the same it should be fine. I've done this to better match my game's style:
  5. TheLastYuriSamurai

RMMV Petal Knights - Playable Now!

Just wanted to say I burst out laughing when I saw the tea meter, I love it! It seems like a cool and unique game feature, I wish you luck with this project!
  6. TheLastYuriSamurai

No Travel Game Jam

This would be awesome!!!
  7. TheLastYuriSamurai

No Travel Game Jam Submission Thread!

I live in a different time zone so I hope this isn't too late? Eh either way here is my submission: Magical Girl Z
  8. TheLastYuriSamurai

RMMV Magical Girl Z (No Travel Game Jam)

Magical Girl Z THE GAME'S STORY SCREENSHOTS LINK TO MY ITCH GAME FEATURES
  9. TheLastYuriSamurai

No Travel Game Jam

Alright I'm about to make the post and thread for my game for the jam! Please note that the non pg-13 version (which quite honestly just includes a bit of cursing, but I wanted to be safe) is very clearly marked in game, the version for the jam is as a download clearly marked as "Magical Girl...
  10. TheLastYuriSamurai

No Travel Game Jam

I'm going to have to work to try and figure out how to not lose the humor while editing my new game Magical girl Z that I made for both the magical girl jam and this one... the humor just got a bit more adult :/ perhaps if I made a more pg-13 version as an extra download? Either way: Lots of...
  11. TheLastYuriSamurai

No Travel Game Jam

Do the projects have to only use the default rtp? I'm working on a game for a jam that would fit this one too.
  12. TheLastYuriSamurai

look at the more recent posts, someone gave a new link
  13. TheLastYuriSamurai

I unfortunately keep getting this error? I've tried looking at the data file, have removed the custom entry, and I still can't seem to figure out where this _revealed should have been inputted? EDIT, leaving thsi up as I've seen others with this problem. In the plugin it says the command to add...
  14. TheLastYuriSamurai

RPG Maker Day Mini-game Challenge Submissions!

Bun Bun's Big Run https://thelastyurisamurai.itch.io/bun-buns-big-run Bun Bun and her wife Bonnie were frolicking in the forest when the evil soldier comes to steal Bonnie as a pet for the king! It's up to Bun Bun to have the biggest run of her life to save her! The game itself includes the...
  15. TheLastYuriSamurai

Game & Map Screenshots 11

One thing a lot of new mappers tend to do is add a bit too much empty space. I recommend really thinking about how much space a character aactually needs, and keeping that. Shift click mapping will help you move your walls faster (copy/pastes it). It all just feels a bit too big? Try adding more...
  16. TheLastYuriSamurai

Thank you so much for the feedback!! The UI actually doesn't change, however the maps are mostly small enough to where it doesn't block anything. The names above their heads show up as you get close to them, to indicate what the player can interact with. Thank you very much for the feedback!
  17. TheLastYuriSamurai

I definitely could use the demo link to double check that I'm doing everything correctly!
  18. TheLastYuriSamurai

Above are images for my upcoming game, was hoping for some opinions as I typically don't get a lot of feedback on maps before I release my games.
  19. TheLastYuriSamurai

Tactics System

I want to thank you for responding to me, as it means a lot. And I switched versions to the most current (i originally was a bit confused by it without a demo) and it works! On second look at the demo it actually crashes on repeat battles, which is strange. Your most up the date version works...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's my birthday! :kaoluv: Also, Cupcake is done and out(ill post about it in a couple of days, busy today)
Not to be greedy, but if anyone happens to have VX Ace or MV Resource steam keys that I don't have, lying around, I'd be happy to take them off your hands.
Got accepted into the architecture degree. Now I have all the doubting questions. Have to give them an answer in the next few days.
Just realized I have a few Steam gifts floating around. Anyone need RPG Maker MV or XP (Steam only)? Send me a message and I will send them on over!

EDIT: Just an RPG Maker MV gift remaining! XP has been taken.
*when you can do the Unity tutorials, but when you actually try and convert it to your own knowledge, it fails horribly*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guhh