Search results

1. Tonko

Your favorite (discontinued) game?

I think that all of us have spent hours, days, weeks, months and years on games that were eventually discontinued forever . When this happens, many feelings cross our hearts; Sadness, anger... Or maybe just nostalgy. You know what they say; don't cry because it's over. Smile because it...
  2. Tonko

FREE Shaokimi's Oddysey - Recruiting all roles!

Hello there! Welcome to this recruitment thread. Even if the the objective of this thread is to recruit project members, it also contains information about the general project. It will be an RPG Maker MV Project. You can apply to a role if you want, but in case you don't, you can still support...
  3. Tonko

What Minecraft Features do you love most?

As you may know, in the beautiful world of Minecraft, everything can be done. From playing online with friends on huge minigame servers, to surviving a toy appocalypse (also with friends if you want). This game has been so popular that it got huge multiplayer servers, custom software (Such as...
  4. Tonko

Requesting ideas for using RPG Maker in a freezed PC

Hello there. First of all, I wanted to tell that I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this thread. If it isn't, please move it wherever it belongs. Thanks :) Alright, I want to do something, but I'm having a problem. The explanation is below What I want to do: -Use RPG Maker MV in...
  5. Tonko

Opening multiple projects at the same time in Linux

Opening multiple projects at the same time in Linux Hello there. In this tutorial, I will explain how to have two or more MV Projects open at the same time. I thought this tutorial would be useful for Linux users, since the procedure is a bit more complicated than in Windows. PLEASE NOTE: This...
  6. Tonko

[Spritesheet] Transform VX Ace Sprite to MV

Hello there. I am currently developing a game where I am using this sprite from Avery (Can be found here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/averys-ace-stuff.26173/page-2): content removed EDIT: I was actually not authorized to put the picture here, so if you want to see it...
  7. Tonko

Restrict movement directions with YEP Region Restrictions?

Hello there. Today I started a new project, and I have already made two maps using Parallax mapping, using Galv's Layer Graphics for the overlay, the built-in parallax system for the ground and YEP Region Restrictions for making the player and the events able to walk. But there is a problem...
  8. Tonko

Which OS are you using?

Hey there! The question is already in the title of the thread, but I will put it again; Which OS (Operative System) are you using? I have been using again Linux Mint Cinnamon 18.1 since I got RPG Maker MV, that can actually run on Linux (Not like VX Ace), and I am using it right now. But...
  9. Tonko

FREE Contribute to the development of Shaokimi's Oddysey!

Engine: RPG Maker MV Synopsis: In this game, you play as Shaokimi, that is a young red haired boy that lives in a tiny village with his grandma, who seems to be crazy; She always talks about a monster that killed Shao ´s parents and left her blind. Saokimi ´s best friend is the forest; He...
  10. Tonko

Alternative to Soulxregalia´s turn before move

Hello there. Someone already made this request here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/turning-in-place-before-moving.55050/ and got the desired plugin. The problem is that the plugin is not available anymore; If you go to the download page...
  11. Tonko

RMMV Shaokimi´ s Oddysey - An interdimensional adventure

SYNOPSIS: In this game, you play as Shaokimi, that is a young red haired boy that lives in a tiny village with his grandma, who seems to be crazy; She always talks about a monster that killed Shao ´s parents and left her blind. Saokimi ´s best friend is the forest; He loves spending whole days...
  12. Tonko

(Art) Picture for a title screen

Hello there. I am currenty developing a RPG Maker VX Ace game, and I am about to release the first devlog (Yes, it is still very WIP). However, I would like to be able to show a custom title screen, instead of the default one. But there is one thing I am missing; The main picture. I can´t do art...
  13. Tonko

Tried 4 different scripts for camera Zoom, none of the worked properly

Hello there. I am an RPG Maker VX Ace newbie, and I am having some trouble with my current project. The thing is that I want the camera to be much closer to the character, and the only way I can do that is with scripts. I tried with four different scripts, and each of them gave me a different...
  14. Tonko

Problem - Parallax overlays with Zoom script

Hello there. First of all, I want to say that this may have to be in the Scripting support forum, but since there are also events involved and I am not sure, I posted here. If this is not the right place, feel free to move it to the right place. Well, here is my issue: I am following this...
  15. Tonko

How should I react to this?

Well, first of all, it is not my intention to attack anyone. Just wanted to share a bad experience in the Steam product forums. Yesterday, I asked a simple question there; How to make a chasing monster. And one of the moderators, instead of trying to help, made a very sarcastic (and at least...
  16. Tonko

Player won´t move

Hello there. I am still a noob at this software, so please bear with me if I am making a very dumb question. I recently started a project; the first thing I did was to make the first map and put the neccesary scripts and events. Then I tried it, and had a surprise; The player was not moving. I...
  17. Tonko

Incompatible Scripts

Hello there. I am new to this software, and I am already working with other people´s scripts. I am currently developing two games. One has NerdiGaming´s title menu script (http://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/8188-nerdigaming-title-menu-version-12/), the other one doesn´t. Both of them have...
  18. Tonko

New guy!

Hello there! I am a new RPG MAKER VX ACE user! I bought it yesterday in the Humble Bundle, and I am already developing my first game :) It was difficult to understand some concepts, such as scripts and events, but I am already getting into them. I discovered this amazing software thanks to a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yanfly told me the new earth all animations in MZ look a bit like summoning potatoes and now I can't unsee it. halp
Despite time and all the other things I am working on, I decided that I am going to start a Fire Emblem-like project. Follow your dreams! I'll just have to balance hours efficiently. I'm also not making this as complex as my Might and Magic inspired project, so it will be a much easier project to work on.
So I've taken to doing a test of the game, and making a list of everything I think of during the test to add/fix. Over the course of the night I check them off as I do them, and by the end of the night I always feel like I've accomplished something. :LZSexcite:
Eventz MZ? Events MZ!
My laptop has been restarting for around ten minutes. Not updating. I am concerned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reich