Search results

1. William MC

Is it legal?

Well using stuff like that music may not be legal for a commercial game. The best bet would get someone to make something that was inspired from it. Or might I recommend this DLC pack: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/music/classic-fantasy-music-pack It's got a boss battle theme that's reminiscent...
  2. William MC

I'm loving this Humble Bundle Sale! And the Weekend Sale too! Lol So much surprise spending.

I'm loving this Humble Bundle Sale! And the Weekend Sale too! Lol So much surprise spending.
  3. William MC

Game Making Drive May 2014

I meant to post this yesterday but I got tired and fell asleep. :guffaw: GMD: Day 6 May 17th Well today I took the time to draw out the first edition of the logo for my game. This is only the outline, I hope to be trying out my newly acquired Corel Painter program to paint a nice looking...
  4. William MC

GMD: Day 5 May 16th So today i wanted to do something different. I decided to make a little side quest in my starting town. Essentially I made a tutorial library, where there were some books to read that were supposedly written by a former adventurer. After you read them he gives you 1337 gold...
  5. William MC

Thank you! I appreciate it.

Thank you! I appreciate it.
  6. William MC

Does anyone have a working link to Yanfly's Steal Item Script? His link seems down accidentally...

Does anyone have a working link to Yanfly's Steal Item Script? His link seems down accidentally: http://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/rmvxa/gameplay-scripts/steal-item/
  7. William MC

Game & Map Screenshots 4

Wow thanks for the feedback! I truly appreciate it. I'll fix those right up. I hope to keep a sort of mysterious aspect to the story as it unfolds piece by piece as you play. I've got lots of cutscenes written out like screen plays, just gotta make them. :P
  8. William MC

Game & Map Screenshots 4

Took me a while to fix and learn how to record it, but here's a short video showing the cutscene and the little maps you guys helped me with:
  9. William MC

GMD: Day 4(?) May 13th So um... I kinda missed doing something on the game over the weekend due to mother's day and other commitments. So I don't know whether this would be Day 5 or 4 for me. I think I just put that I'd most likely do stuff on the weekend, turned out to now work out that way...
  10. William MC

GMD: Day 3 May 8th Today I decided that to help me perfect my own game I should go back and finish the "Beginner's Guide to RPGVX Ace" by Kelsper. I'm nearly finished with it now. As I go through it I've been finding solutions to some little problems I've been having. My hope is that by making...
  11. William MC

GMD: Day 2 May 6th So today was the second day of the GMD for me. I decided I wanted to fix a cutscene I had been working on last week. I had some trouble getting some elements to coordinate, mostly play test after playtest after playtest to get the move routes all set of the various events...
  12. William MC

GMD: Day 1 May 3rd Today was an odd day to get stuff done for me as many things demanded my time. But I did manage to take the time to organize the story arc ideas I've made so they have a fitting order. I put them together in an outline so I can plan key events/plot details, and things that...
  13. William MC

Game & Map Screenshots 4

Thanks guys for the feedback, I have an idea how to improve it and I'll post a pic of the fixed map soon. That sounds like a great idea! Thanks for taking into consideration my desire to show the ninja as skillful. I'll do my best to make that jumping idea work because I really like that...
  14. William MC

Sharing my Music and Sound FX - Over 2000 Tracks

Wow that's a ton of music. Are you the author of all that music? If you don't mind me clarifying, you say it's "original royalty free production music for projects", but at the bottom of the Fantasy/Wonder page it says: "All work on this page is licensed under a Creative Commons...
  15. William MC

Game & Map Screenshots 4

Some suggestions here would be nice. I'm trying to make it look as if my ninja character gets down into this hole on the first map to be spying on the baddie in the basement level shown in the second map. But I have him climb up and down this rope to enter and exit the scene. (The idea being...
  16. William MC

Asparagus Syndrome?!? Quick somebody call the Veggie Doctors!

Asparagus Syndrome?!? Quick somebody call the Veggie Doctors!
  17. William MC

I wish the Samurai Tileset DLC had a few sample maps. *sigh*

I wish the Samurai Tileset DLC had a few sample maps. *sigh*
  18. William MC

Methods of travel? Pokemon/Zelda Vs Final Fantasy

Thanks for your opinion Student. So I'd like to try a constant world for my game, but as I play through Pokemon Yellow to get an idea of how it flowed, I can never feel a break in the world. It feels consistent because the camera never jumps. For example my experience in trying to map a world...
  19. William MC

I want in on this! DAYS: Tuesdays & Thursdays, and Saturday TIMES: Tue and Thur 8pm-10pm. Saturday 9am-12pm MY TIME ZONE: GMT -6 (Mountain Standard Time) PREFERRED TEAM: MERCENARIES 2nd PREFERENCE: Knights 3rd PREFERENCE: Mages I may be likely to add in extra time on Friday/Saturday but...
  20. William MC

Today at work all I wanted to do was go home and work on my game, and now that I"m home I keep...

Today at work all I wanted to do was go home and work on my game, and now that I"m home I keep thinking of countless other things that need done as well. D:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.
is there a script call that return how much turn has passed in battle?
Does anyone find this hard to read?

Enjoying my weekend at home to stay Covid free. How is everyone else doing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyben