Search results

1. Samael589

Game Title Issues

Well damn @Poryg that trick worked twice then I had to delete the Nwjs folder, web data and web data-journal for another issue that came up and it's returned. I have installed only one new plugin, and that was to allow better editing, the YEP_CoreEngine. And yet this error has returned and for...
  2. Samael589

Avy's MV Stuff

This is probably a really obvious or stupid question, but I am not as advanced in this forum and how it works so I'll take that chance :rswt How do I download these resources? I never saw a link and hence I am asking if it is any way save going piece by piece.
  3. Samael589

Game Title Issues

I do not have the newest version of RPGMaker MV however thanks to this the error is history! I changed both the event and the plugin as suggested and it runs fine now. My gratitude entirely
  4. Samael589

Game Title Issues

I hit F2 during the game, and got only the screen brightness going up and down like it usually does for myself.. In the plugin manager I have only two plugins running anyhow in RPGMaker MV, and none of those are included. Never been so out of touch with doing something :aswt: :aswt2:
  5. Samael589

Game Title Issues

There's no real rush honest. All I am attempting to do is learn what does what, because my Lieutenant and I had the idea of a game where you can capture almost anything available within reason :biggrin: :aswt: if I can figure out how to create an item that can be used in place of a pokeball, or...
  6. Samael589

Game Title Issues

I just added the line in exactly as you posted above, so now just to test it.. Wow now it's back to the old error it had before :aswt2: see for yourself down below as you can see below I did everything you told me to Originally it didn't have that gameTitleSprite before I put the .z = 200...
  7. Samael589

Game Title Issues

That's unlikely, one's a six year old Toshiba and the other is a newer HP. I did try that theory but doesn't seem to help it from what I recall. Had this issue months ago when I first began, only picking it up and trying game creation again now because I got the time and nothing else to do save...
  8. Samael589

Game Title Issues

And how does one use a code editor :aswt: see I am unaccustomed to not knowing at least a little but this, this is all new ground to me. I checked the games .js files folder however, found none of those title things, no drawGame Title, no call to draw, or the gameTitleSprite, but then its...
  9. Samael589

Game Title Issues

And where would a greenhorn like myself find these things please? I am truly not that far into my indroduction to this software or even game development :aswt:
  10. Samael589

Game Title Issues

Aye I've seen it in some RPGs I have gotten from other developers to play and downloaded, it happens sometimes but the menu as you saw has no issue nor does any other text. I tried that TTF file extension but it doesn't apply, because none of the text font files even the one with the systems are...
  11. Samael589

Game Title Issues

Ironically I thought that too, but changing it back does nothing. I was using the original font until I just relearned how to change it and succeeded. Changing it back literally has the same result and error.
  12. Samael589

Game Title Issues

Your hotkeys didn't work on my laptop but here's the printscreen/screenshot as you asked.
  13. Samael589

Game Title Issues

Gratitude because I went through the list of places to post and couldn't for the life of me figure out where to put it :aswt:
  14. Samael589

Game Title Issues

Greetings and Salutations all. I am pretty new to using RPG Maker MV, so have been mostly following along where I need to from YouTube videos and finding answers in forums like this one. But I have come across an issue I can't really find a reason for. My title when I load a play test every...
  15. Samael589

RMMV Pokemon Essentials MV (with RealSize Overworlds)

Is there still a chance to download these essentials? My best fwend and I wish to play our hand at creating a game for our uses and I was just wondering if its still available to get these resources :biggrin:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm having a fun time working with the MZ RTP. The waterfall hasn't changed, though, so I'm wondering if they didn't make a new one or if they forgot to put it in...

good progress on the typescript Definitions files almost done all the Manager and yet I still have to do the Battle Manager...who is seriously so much data lol
Are the export options for MZ known yet?
I thought they were supposed to be my friends T_T
Anyone else ever feel bad about always needing to ask for help on their game..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RegularManGuy