Search results

1. Czlapman

Stuck with state icon in abs mode (chrono engine)

Hi. Im using chrono engine abs mode and I need relocate state icon from black to red arrow. Any ideas how to make it?
  2. Czlapman

Need help with shield's in Chrono engine.

Hi fellow game makers. I have nice time with Mogshunter's chrono engine, specifically with abs mode. All work fine but i have problem with shields. They just refuse to work. Any tips or solution?
  3. Czlapman

Zelda like battle system (QABS)

I have problem with animations in QABS. I want make sword swing animatons but idk how to proper make it. Swing animation just float around character. There is any option to start animation from character, doesn't matter from which direction char standing?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am starting to enjoy writing. I never thought I would enjoy it since my dyslexia was holding me back so much.
Thanks to the community here :)
For those interested chapter 2 and 3 are available to read here:
I'm having a fun time working with the MZ RTP. The waterfall hasn't changed, though, so I'm wondering if they didn't make a new one or if they forgot to put it in...

good progress on the typescript Definitions files almost done all the Manager and yet I still have to do the Battle Manager...who is seriously so much data lol
Are the export options for MZ known yet?
I thought they were supposed to be my friends T_T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RegularManGuy