Search results

1. darkotakusouls

Uzi’s Drugged Adventures: Undead Memories

The difficulty does jump at the zombie level, but it's not too hard if you have the right equipment.
  2. darkotakusouls

Send user to title screen

After my players beat my game I want to sent them to the title screen, but I can't figure out how to do that.
  3. darkotakusouls

The sci-fi universe isn't really important, so therefore I didn't add much information on it. Remember, this entire story is just a part of Uzi's drugged up imagination.
  4. darkotakusouls

Coverup Tileset Items when Mapping?

That sucks. :( I should send them a feature request some how. It not too big of a deal at first, but after working on a bunch of maps it gets annoying fast.
  5. darkotakusouls

Coverup Tileset Items when Mapping?

I just bought RPG Maker MV, and I'm trying to make a game. I like that tileset items can overlap each other, but I was wondering if there was a shortcut to replacing an item on the map instead of overlapping it. For example, if I place a rock on the map, then decide to change it to a bush I have...
  6. darkotakusouls

The next installment of Uzi’s Drugged Adventures is here, and it’s filled to the peak with brand new features that make the game even more addicting. Two new stats: LUST and HIGH Over 70 different types of ammunition A brand new Uzi sprite with removable clothes Chest content is...
  7. darkotakusouls

Script for adding Face Graphic

I found the code to add face images. Got everything working perfectly. $game_message.face_name = 'Actor1' $game_message.face_index = 0 $game_message.background = 0 $game_message.position = 0
  8. darkotakusouls

I don't really want an add-on, just need to know the code for adding a face graphic. Either way here is the plug-in. http://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/9179-csca-random-loot/
  9. darkotakusouls

I'm using CSCA random loot plugin and when you open a chest a message pops up that says what you got. The code in the plugin is: I want to add a face graphic to the message, like you would if someone was talking, but I don't know how to do add that in. Plug-in Link...
  10. darkotakusouls

Uzi's Drugged Adventures: Vengeance with a side of eggs

Story / Setting / Purpose: Uzi is a crazy little fixer that is addicted to pretty much every drug she can get her hands on. But how did she get this way? Nobody knows. The truth lies deep with in her mind. Even though she doesn't care to know the truth, the truth wants to be heard. After...
  11. darkotakusouls

Uzi's Drugged Adventure LITE

Sorry, didn't see your post before. I hope no one gets upset about the double post. Uzi doesn't have much of a storyline, and what storyline she does have she doesn't remember. That's kind of the point of the game, to find out her past. I do agree I could of added more jokes. I thought of some...
  12. darkotakusouls

That's that means a lot. I hope you enjoy it.
  13. darkotakusouls

This is my first time making a game with RPG Maker. It was a lot of fun. If a lot of people like my game I plan on buying the full verison and making more games about Uzi and other Moe Wars characters. I hope you enjoy it. Summary: After going into one of her drugged delusional states, Uzi...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am starting to enjoy writing. I never thought I would enjoy it since my dyslexia was holding me back so much.
Thanks to the community here :)
For those interested chapter 2 and 3 are available to read here:
I'm having a fun time working with the MZ RTP. The waterfall hasn't changed, though, so I'm wondering if they didn't make a new one or if they forgot to put it in...

good progress on the typescript Definitions files almost done all the Manager and yet I still have to do the Battle Manager...who is seriously so much data lol
Are the export options for MZ known yet?
I thought they were supposed to be my friends T_T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RegularManGuy