Search results

1. Marco_Schuler

Animation [Tetra Vortex]

Tetra Vortex. Skill from Warlock from Ragnarok Online. Could someone please do this "explosion" animation? I pretend to use it on my side view battle.
  2. Marco_Schuler

Skill Condition. Help![Solved]

You just miss a parenthesis before this.isHpEffect(). Correct form: if (this.isSkill() && this.isHpEffect() && target.result().hpDamage < 0 && target.isAlive()) { Thanks dude! :kaoluv:
  3. Marco_Schuler

Skill Condition. Help![Solved]

Hello! I'm using Yanfly plugins. I added this passive skill "Echo of Healing" to my game. This passive effect makes it so that any healing done by a member affected by this passive will grant an additional percentage done to their target. Check the link below for an accurate description. YEP...
  4. Marco_Schuler

[Solved]ItemUpgradeSlots: Items not showing.

I started another project and added only the YEP_CoreEngine, ItemCore and ItemUpgradeSlots plugins. it worked! still don't know what the problem was, i'll try to figure it out. Thanks!
  5. Marco_Schuler

Yes, i did. I made an event to add all "runes attachments", a weapon and an armor to my inventory to test it. Edit: BTW i copied this guy's tutorial. It works fine to him, not to me. Everything the plugin has to offer is working fine apart from the "attachments" not showing up in the "upgrade...
  6. Marco_Schuler

The "runes" items i'd like to attach to my weapons/armors are not showing up. Help! The YEP_X_ItemUpgradeSlots plugin is below the YEP_ItemCore as it sugests. My weapons/armors have 3 slots available by default. Did i do something wrong ? see pictures of my settings. Plugin...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I am starting to enjoy writing. I never thought I would enjoy it since my dyslexia was holding me back so much.
Thanks to the community here :)
For those interested chapter 2 and 3 are available to read here:
I'm having a fun time working with the MZ RTP. The waterfall hasn't changed, though, so I'm wondering if they didn't make a new one or if they forgot to put it in...

good progress on the typescript Definitions files almost done all the Manager and yet I still have to do the Battle Manager...who is seriously so much data lol
Are the export options for MZ known yet?
I thought they were supposed to be my friends T_T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RegularManGuy