Search results

1. Rest of the RM2K party to MV (and maybe the enemies too)

Description of the Feature: It would be a graphichal pack containing the missing heroes from rm2k It would contain everything an MV character needs: walking animation, death pose, sv battler, faceset - and extra bust image because the rest of the party already have bust images Optionally this...
  2. [Solved] Is altering original js files allowed?

Hello guys, I don't know if this is the accurate subboard to ask this question, because it's part JS part MV specific. I would like to now whether it is allowed to alter the default js files (rpg_managers, rpg_objects, etc.) or not? I would like to rewrite some of the database loading...
  3. Dynamic Language Change

Hello everyone, I made a plugin for MV where you can change every system text (menu names, item names, hero descriptions, skill names, battle texts, etc. NOT show messages) in your game in runtime so making multilingual games is not impossible now. This is my first plugin ever so there can be...
  4. TDDP_BindPictureToMap disappearing image/dropping framerate bugs

Hello guys, I started to use TDDP_BindPictureToMap for parallax mapping purposes. Everything worked fine so far, however, it's bugging out my already finished Card Game. More specificly, it makes two pictures disappear from the screen randomly. The Card Game uses pictures from id #20 to id...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am starting to enjoy writing. I never thought I would enjoy it since my dyslexia was holding me back so much.
Thanks to the community here :)
For those interested chapter 2 and 3 are available to read here:
I'm having a fun time working with the MZ RTP. The waterfall hasn't changed, though, so I'm wondering if they didn't make a new one or if they forgot to put it in...

good progress on the typescript Definitions files almost done all the Manager and yet I still have to do the Battle Manager...who is seriously so much data lol
Are the export options for MZ known yet?
I thought they were supposed to be my friends T_T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RegularManGuy