Search results

1. Using Volume Distance Script/Parallel Proces only once every x seconds

Well, I did everything you did exactly as you described it, but it didn't work for me. My map is 25x25, and my waterfall is located at X8 Y20 in the map, and my player is located at X5 Y1. I followed the instructions you gave me for these events, and I'm 100% sure I followed them to the letter...
  2. Using Volume Distance Script/Parallel Proces only once every x seconds

Alright, so if I understand correctly the script I'm using needs to restart the sound every time to be able to adjust the volume? I don't think the second problem is actually a problem for me though. If the event isn't processed outside of a certain range that means the sound won't play outside...
  3. Using Volume Distance Script/Parallel Proces only once every x seconds

Alright, right now all the event is is this: I left it all empty for now since I had no idea how to progress. This is how I initially tried to run the event and makes it loop infinitely over itself. I've also tried these following commands, including trying to use the Move Route command, but...
  4. Using Volume Distance Script/Parallel Proces only once every x seconds

I have, yes. I also noticed the maximum frame limit is 999, so with a quick calculation I figured that if I put in 6 wait command for 600 frames and 1 for 180 frames I would have the right amount of frames, but when I test play the map the sound still doesn't play. I don't have a real clue as...
  5. Using Volume Distance Script/Parallel Proces only once every x seconds

So I ran into a problem not too long ago, and I've looked around on the web but didn't see any solution to my problem (I think). I made a map recently with a waterfall, and I'd like to have the waterfall play a waterfall sound, but I only want it to be hearable when you're close to the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I think my goal for MZ ... is to actually release a game and not have twenty technical demos and debugging projects. Let's see if I can manage that. ;o
I am starting to enjoy writing. I never thought I would enjoy it since my dyslexia was holding me back so much.
Thanks to the community here :)
For those interested chapter 2 and 3 are available to read here:
I'm having a fun time working with the MZ RTP. The waterfall hasn't changed, though, so I'm wondering if they didn't make a new one or if they forgot to put it in...

good progress on the typescript Definitions files almost done all the Manager and yet I still have to do the Battle Manager...who is seriously so much data lol
Are the export options for MZ known yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RegularManGuy