Search results

1. Resource Request - Duster

I've done some searching around the forums and the webs and I was surprised to not be able to find anything like this.   I found a few sprites with cowboy hats already on them, but what I'm really looking for is a cowboy hat or a stetson that would go into the generator and onto a regular RTP...
  2. All Dyed Crimson - Intro Demo and Video Uploaded

"Happy endings are one of the luxuries of fairy tales, not everyone lives happily ever after." Story: You take on the role of Rian, who only a few years before inherited the kingdom from his parents.   They did not pass on, but instead decided to retire and spend the last years of their lives...
  3. Greetings

No, I'm not going to say stay a while and lis- I almost did it.   Almost! So, I signed up on here a few days back finally and had not actually posted an introduction, so I figured I should do that while I'm sitting here tired and just about to try to get some sleep.   Because you know, all the...
  4. Trying something different.

So I've played RPG Maker games and loved them since not long after people started making them with RPG Maker 2000.   Since that time I've tried a few times to make a game of my own, but things have always got in the way and it never really got far enough along that I was ready to show it to...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been able to solidify a cohesive plot so dropped out of a game jam but, on a fun note, I pre-ordered MZ today! :LZSwink:
So I just spent the weekend...playing my own game. The one I released last year. Yep you heard that right.
Goal for MZ? None... I'm still curious how to finish my VXA project and how it looks like when it actually finished. Which will take at least another two years. Coming late again to the party.
Finding it amusing that people are posting support questions in new threads for an engine that isn't even released yet. Touch and Archeia are the only ones authorised to say anything, and there's only one active thread where they'll be answering questions.
I think my goal for MZ ... is to actually release a game and not have twenty technical demos and debugging projects. Let's see if I can manage that. ;o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mazzotti_