Search results

1. dragonx777

Action Point Battle System

Hello! I've searched high and low for this. What I am looking for is an action/stamina point battle system similar to Chrono Cross or Xenogears (reference link below). What this system presents is each participant (hero or enemy) is allowed to select as many actions as they want, or save their...
  2. dragonx777

Monster Hunter Sharpness

Searched online and in the forums but couldn’t find anything. I was wondering if it’s possible to have a plugin to allow a “sharpness” stat to a weapon along with a sharpness gauge, like in the Monster Hunter series. This would grant additional damage at varying sharpness levels (green, blue...
  3. dragonx777

RMMV GENE Crashes

I’m hoping something fixes this now especially since I’m out $19.99 from my steam purchase lol. I’ve updated my intel and nvidia GeForce 1050 graphics cards, Windows 10 is up to date, reinstalled 1.6.1, verified cache and used updated steam version as well, tried various OpenGL dll files (put...
  4. dragonx777

RMMV Breath of the Wild Weather System

Yes, I know there are a lot of weather plugins. I am using Mog's Weather-EX and Ocrum Weather EX to get the effects I want, and I know you can event them, but I'm looking for an easier way. I have more weather conditions in my game aside from Rain, Snow and Storm and that's a lot of conditional...
  5. dragonx777

Fancy Help Message (Item, Skill Windows, etc)

I have all of Yanfly's Message Core and Extended Message plugins, in the right order, but can't figure out for the life of me how he did this in one of his tutorial videos. Any assistance? I’ve tried a variety of ways and different text codes but can’t get it. It seems that the plugins don’t...
  6. dragonx777

State Damage on Map

Two things I noticed. When my player is affected by poison, walking on the map does not reduce HP (I have to use a plugin for it) and also I have a state where the player loses 1 HP per 30 frames (looped map event set to parallel process) but neither is working. I want the player's HP to...
  7. dragonx777

Reset Skill Plugin

I couldn't find anything using web searches or anything already on this thread. I was wondering if there would be any way to make a Reset skill. Basically, what this would do is capture Enemy HP, MP and afflicted states, Player HP, MP, TP and afflicted states at the beginning of the battle and...
  8. dragonx777

Yanfly JP - Lose JP based on variable

So I'm trying to create a system where JP can be used to gain experience based on the number input (set to a variable). The issue is I am unable to get the plugin command loseJP to work with a variable. Is there any way this can be done? http://yanfly.moe/2015/11/13/yep-27-job-points/
  9. dragonx777

Max HP/MP values above 9999

So, I have a skill/state that doubles the player's Max HP. It shows fine when at 9999, but when it goes above 9999, it still tries to fit the numbers within the width of whatever default is in place. Aesthetically, it doesn't work right. Does anyone know how to fix this so that all status...
  10. dragonx777

MogHunter's Battle Hud with VE Damage Pop-up

Both plugins (Mog_Battle Hud and VE Damage Pop) work fine separately. Without the Battle Hud, the damage pop plugin works as it should. Since updating the BH to v4.0 (as per Mog's website and newest demo), the VE plugin no longer works. I've tried rearranging the plugins, turning off all...
  11. dragonx777

Issue With Yanfly's Item Core

I'm not really able to post a screenshot of this, but I'll try to explain as best I can. Whenever I select an item from the Item Menu and scroll down, the highlighted option, let's say it's Items moves with the cursor when I have an item selected. So it goes from Items to say Armor. Also, it's...
  12. dragonx777

Battle Plugin - Enemy Name text color based on difficulty

I wasn't able to find this anywhere else or via Google. If I missed it, please let me know with the link. I think it will be something that everyone could use in their game. Basically, the idea would be to change the text color of the enemy name in battle based on their difficulty, whether it...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been able to solidify a cohesive plot so dropped out of a game jam but, on a fun note, I pre-ordered MZ today! :LZSwink:
So I just spent the weekend...playing my own game. The one I released last year. Yep you heard that right.
Goal for MZ? None... I'm still curious how to finish my VXA project and how it looks like when it actually finished. Which will take at least another two years. Coming late again to the party.
Finding it amusing that people are posting support questions in new threads for an engine that isn't even released yet. Touch and Archeia are the only ones authorised to say anything, and there's only one active thread where they'll be answering questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janetjoradan