Search results

1. whitespirits

Rpg Maker MZ built in MMO plugin?

Hello so really exciting news about the new RMMZ and well I was wondering if you guys think a built in multiplayer MMO feature could be on the horizon?
  2. whitespirits

2K3 Multiplayer?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows if a coop or lan like system has been made for 2k3 that would sync events and maybe a chat?
  3. whitespirits

Doodads's Editor- Embellish your maps with this editor compatible with RPG Maker XP, VX and ACE

Its such a good tool but we never got the fix for copying values which would make it soo much better
  4. whitespirits

Thex Furniture Selector and Changer

Does anyone still have this ?
  5. whitespirits

Tall Character Sprites & SV template

it would be great to see some more sets maybe some of the rtp made
  6. whitespirits

Doodads's Editor- Embellish your maps with this editor compatible with RPG Maker XP, VX and ACE

I have grid problems, its not showing as 32x32 but rather longer grids like 32x92 or something
  7. whitespirits

Tonbi's material factory

Is there any generator for these sprites, If we could use them in rpg maker generator it would be awesome!
  8. whitespirits

EST - Build And Decor EX

Can anyone make ad demo for the supportchangetileid? I have no idea on it :P
  9. whitespirits

MV Trees

bump, still looking for these trees! Please someone help me with it
  10. whitespirits

Love your work! It would be fantastic if Alpha Abs could adapted to the new MMOMV project that...

Love your work! It would be fantastic if Alpha Abs could adapted to the new MMOMV project that is in development!
  11. whitespirits

(MMO)RPG Maker MV

This project is fantastic and the developer really passionate about the project, it would be great to see more developers helping with plugins and really take this to the next level
  12. whitespirits

MV Trees

Looks like I am out of luck on this one
  13. whitespirits

It's something I would like to find out , I can't imagine it's an issue as few years ago it was...

It's something I would like to find out , I can't imagine it's an issue as few years ago it was distributed everywhere
  14. whitespirits

MV Trees

Could maybe the trees be uploaded here instead away from the site with rips on it? I need to test them out with my tileset :(
  15. whitespirits

I am not after any rips, just the trees made Celianna, I wont use them in game unless I have...

I am not after any rips, just the trees made Celianna, I wont use them in game unless I have permission or know where I can buy them
  16. whitespirits

Hello, could you send me think link private please for me to have a look at? thanks for helping!

Hello, could you send me think link private please for me to have a look at? thanks for helping!
  17. whitespirits

MV Trees

@Celianna can you help with where I can buy this pack?
  18. whitespirits

MV Trees

Hey, I tried this and it didnt work for me, they must be around somewhere ;)
  19. whitespirits

MV Trees

Hey all, so I am looking for some nice quality trees that are not Marus, I came across these but cant find them anywhere!
  20. whitespirits

Fix some Autotiles

Hello guys, I have converted some RMXP A1 tiles to VX ace format and for some reason its just not working correctly in game. Can anyone please help me with a fix? Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been able to solidify a cohesive plot so dropped out of a game jam but, on a fun note, I pre-ordered MZ today! :LZSwink:
So I just spent the weekend...playing my own game. The one I released last year. Yep you heard that right.
Goal for MZ? None... I'm still curious how to finish my VXA project and how it looks like when it actually finished. Which will take at least another two years. Coming late again to the party.
Finding it amusing that people are posting support questions in new threads for an engine that isn't even released yet. Touch and Archeia are the only ones authorised to say anything, and there's only one active thread where they'll be answering questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janetjoradan