Search results

1. How to contact Galv?

I want to contact the user Galv for business reasons. How do I do this?
  2. ARC Engine switching actors

Hi, I'm making a game with the ARC engine for RPG Maker VX Ace. I'm trying to make a system similar to Donkey Kong 64 and Super Mario 64 DS in where you can switch characters with their own abilities. I keep getting the error " Line 57: no method error Undefined method 'size' for nil:NilClass"...
  3. Posting MY RPG Maker VX Ace game on Steam troubles

I want to upload my Rpg maker vx ace games on to Steam, using STEAM DIRECT. The process that it says to do for all games is not my bread and butter (Due to me being used to GameJolts "Just upload the file" process). Can anyone please help me?
  4. Npcs while in airship

Is there a way to make it so that NPCs can interact with you while you are in the airship? Like "This thingy will follow you and if you touch it you'll enter a battle."
  5. Health based overworld events

I can't seem to figure out a way to make it so that if you only have "1 hp or less" then an event activates in the overworld.
  6. Interaction error

So I've been using "BullPup Weapons Engine" Everything is working, but I cannot interact with any events in game. Please help me with this issue, this is one of the last errors I've been having. Thanks.
  7. Self Switch title screen

Can someone help me out. I want it so that after you press "new game" and transports you to the map, I need it to activate one Switch, to activate an event. Thats all.
  8. RPG MAKER VX ACE BULLPUP SHOOTING ENGINE ERROR

I am making a game about guns. First I downloaded the demo: I then ported the scripts: BullPup HUD BullPup Weapons BullPup Main THIS PROBLEM WAS FIXED.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I spoke with hudell and many programmer about the Window_BattleLog class and we all just agreed to pretend this class just doesn't exists lol
I haven't been able to solidify a cohesive plot so dropped out of a game jam but, on a fun note, I pre-ordered MZ today! :LZSwink:
So I just spent the weekend...playing my own game. The one I released last year. Yep you heard that right.
Goal for MZ? None... I'm still curious how to finish my VXA project and how it looks like when it actually finished. Which will take at least another two years. Coming late again to the party.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janetjoradan