Search results

1. _Soysauce_

Turn switch on when opening the menu for the first time

Well, this has to be (hopefully) the simplest request ever, but I couldn't find any solution through either google and forum searches. I plan for my game to check when the player opens the inventory for the first time. In the grand scheme of things, it's just a small way to double-check if they...
  2. _Soysauce_

Need help with a plugin to show pictures on item menu

Hi everybody, A close friend of mine is trying to work on a plugin to show images on screen when scrolling the key items in the key item menu. He's relatively new to programming, and rather new at JavaScript - so he has taken as a reference this thread from 2018...
  3. _Soysauce_

Script call check if a variable is even or odd

Hi everyone, I've been wanting to make a simple conditional branch where I would check if a variable is even or odd. At first I was thinking it wouldn't have been a big deal, as I could simply check if the variable can be divided by 2 and check the result. Then I realized there's no basic...
  4. _Soysauce_

A "show text" prior to any dialogue box

Hi everybody, Since this is JS Plugin Requests, I'm first gonna get straight to the point, and then explain the whole backstory behind: I'm wondering if it exists, or how hard would it be to implement, a plugin that would automatically do an old, regular "show text" right before all the "show...
  5. _Soysauce_

Sort Items by how they're found in-game

Hello, I usually google extensively for the stuff I'm looking for, but I'm just really surprised that this topic seems to never have popped out anywhere. I'm kinda suprised it's not a default option in Rpg Maker MV at all. At this point, I just have to ask directly. How hard would it be to...
  6. _Soysauce_

Editing the position of the Input Number Window

Hi everyone, I've googled far and away for the simplest of plugins (I'm assuming), but at this point I'm pretty positive nobody cares enough for the input number window, as most plugins seem to be a complete overhaul of it. I'm working on a project that resizes the game window to 288x192px...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I spoke with hudell and many programmer about the Window_BattleLog class and we all just agreed to pretend this class just doesn't exists lol
I haven't been able to solidify a cohesive plot so dropped out of a game jam but, on a fun note, I pre-ordered MZ today! :LZSwink:
So I just spent the weekend...playing my own game. The one I released last year. Yep you heard that right.
Goal for MZ? None... I'm still curious how to finish my VXA project and how it looks like when it actually finished. Which will take at least another two years. Coming late again to the party.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janetjoradan