Search results

1. Wes Lesley

Icon-t fit any more icons in that file.

I appreciate you don't underestimate my ability to complain about anything. :)  I'm sure it's all for a very good reason. I'd settle for unlimited amounts of tile sheets per profile. :)  or the ability to use more than one profile at once per map. Don't worry, i have no intention of going...
  2. Wes Lesley

Ah. ... ... fffff-(a beeping noise). Okay. You don't tell anyone I suck at editing image files (and giving them the right name) and I won't tell anyone about that thing you don't know I know but you don't want me knowing and I can garantee you I know even though I don't have any way of...
  3. Wes Lesley

... yeah i didn't need to cram Icon into a sentence that already has Icons in it. Anyway. So you know the image file for icons? ... can I have more? Like... twice, three times that? Is that possible? ... Please?
  4. Wes Lesley

Walkin' on sunshine (or rather a specific region)

Sup? My last question of the year will be... "Can I somehow have an NPC walk randomly BUT only on tiles marked with a specific region?" And let me wish you all a very happy new year!   click for dog
  5. Wes Lesley

whtdragon's animals and running horses- now with more dragons!

@whtdragon I am amazed! I am in awe! I am... darkw- no wait I'm just surprised that you don't want to be credited. Curious if you would do comissions too. Say if I have a character design, turn that into an enemy, SV enemy, a walking character, an SV battler, emotive faces... I can't find a...
  6. Wes Lesley

Behind me! Right behind me!

I did. but i think the post swallowed it. either i'm very unlucky with these text boxes but these things seem quite unwieldy? Is that the word? it's 0041am i don't even know all the words i should anymore. 1: the game does not work when i disable certain plugins. i cannot disable all of...
  7. Wes Lesley

Don't aim at yourself.

... but I didn't know I'd need a plugin for that. :(  I only found that out once you told me.
  8. Wes Lesley

Don't aim at yourself.

Sorry, no cutesy intro this time. I got a skill. The user of the skill can only use it on someone else in the party, but not themselves. Specifically, it's a kiss. you're not able to kiss yourself, so... yeah.  Is there a way to make sure that can't happen?  Thanks!
  9. Wes Lesley

Event close? Change event behavior!

so make two events, one for the bat and one to check where the player is relative to the bat?
  10. Wes Lesley

Event close? Change event behavior!

Bats. **** 'em. flying around in caves, attacking the player, always the same thing. But hey they're a cliche and i like cliches. *shrug* But what would be really cool? if bats just did random stuff until the player got within, oh, say, three steps of them, and then they'd home in on him...
  11. Wes Lesley

Fight or Flight: picking your fights visually

But if i set it to entire map and paint the map in region one, random non-event-touchy battles still occur. :(  or did i misunderstand?
  12. Wes Lesley

Fight or Flight: picking your fights visually

Sup? so i found http://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/7778-create-mapped-enemies-no-more-random-battles/ but ... Doesn't work. well, it does but... not the way I'd hoped. Help me tweak it please? :D I want the encounters to trigger random battles - but otherwise no random battles...
  13. Wes Lesley

Sadly, the other two are optional. I'll just work around it.
  14. Wes Lesley

Much appreciated, it doesn't give an error message - but it causes strange behavior. characters are added to the party, but not added to the battle party. 
  15. Wes Lesley

Sup? Man, I've been trying to ask this question but i keep forgetting what the question was... even now, i opened the window to make this post - and i freaking forgot! then five minutes later I remembered and now we're here. And that's important. And specifically, who's right behind me (or...
  16. Wes Lesley

LOST: cave video tutorial.

Oh thanks! But I just found it again. Here it was! Man she just flies over that. I had to set the video to half speed just to keep up. LATE EDIT: (probably nobody's gonna see it now...)  TerraxLighting causes issues with the screen, making the left 75% of the screen dark and the right 25%...
  17. Wes Lesley

LOST: cave video tutorial.

Sup? I've been going around youtube finding video tutorials (because science) and there was one where they explained how to make the player be a sort of light source, and the further away from the player something was, the darker it was shown. Thing is, I can't find it anymore. :( It...
  18. Wes Lesley

Absolute Certainty

... oops. too late. but they were under $5~ (except VX, so f*** VX) so I got a bunch. :)  Good tip though, for VX I'll check around.
  19. Wes Lesley

Absolute Certainty

okay then i'm getting all of them (except for VX, which is still too pricey just to strip for resources) Thanks!
  20. Wes Lesley

Absolute Certainty

Sup? So it's steam sales for the holidays so I just wanna check off real quick: if I buy any RPG Maker version (XP, 2003, etc) I can strip the assets and use them in my RMMV, right? There's no restriction of art or music to be limited to any other set of programs, like say you can only...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I spoke with hudell and many programmer about the Window_BattleLog class and we all just agreed to pretend this class just doesn't exists lol
I haven't been able to solidify a cohesive plot so dropped out of a game jam but, on a fun note, I pre-ordered MZ today! :LZSwink:
So I just spent the weekend...playing my own game. The one I released last year. Yep you heard that right.
Goal for MZ? None... I'm still curious how to finish my VXA project and how it looks like when it actually finished. Which will take at least another two years. Coming late again to the party.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janetjoradan