Search results

1. Dragon Emperors

RMVXA Cursed Mansion

Another update! Several bugfixes and UI updates and also new trailer Check it out on the master post.
  2. Dragon Emperors

RMVXA Cursed Mansion

We've updated the demo on Steam with new stuffs for phase 2. Most of the updates would be classified as spoilers, so, you might want to find out yourself! One that we could tell though, the UI now are all improved and in a theme, nice! If you are interested and want to be more updated, check...
  3. Dragon Emperors

RMVXA Lucerna Tenebris

"Energetic teens, Rex and Regina, are starting out their first adventure, unaware of the fate within the darkness." This is a Work In Progress, bugs and errors can be found but we're improving it every week. Announcement We've updated the demo in our Itch.io! Check it out HERE About this...
  4. Dragon Emperors

RMVXA Cursed Mansion

We have updated the game on the last October!
  5. Dragon Emperors

RMVXA Cursed Mansion

@sleepy_sealion thank you for playing!
  6. Dragon Emperors

RMVXA Cursed Mansion

Sorry for the late update, we were preparing for our demo on Steam and Square Enix Collective campaign! Read more on Steam here.
  7. Dragon Emperors

RMVXA Cursed Mansion

@Ebanyle thank you! Please I hope you enjoy the rush ;) @Archeia thank you! @johndfg thank you for informing! Most people who have installed RMVA should have this font, so we'll provide for people who don't on our next big update.
  8. Dragon Emperors

RMVXA Cursed Mansion

@Jayje thank you! @johndfg thank you! The demo is out now!
  9. Dragon Emperors

RMVXA Cursed Mansion

Sorry for the delay on the demo (it was available in some local event), we decided to polish it up a bit before releasing it online. Here's what kind of polish we did recently: Less button mashing to find interactables!
  10. Dragon Emperors

RMVXA Cursed Mansion

"This mansion has waited long for its shroud of darkness to be lifted." - Master Edward Gracey, The Haunted Mansion Something happened in the past here. Something unsettling. How did I get here? Is it a coincidence? Is it because the rain? Is it a curse? Now I'm locked inside, I have to get...
  11. Dragon Emperors

RMVXA [RSW] Hangover Walk on The Wild Side

In one peaceful day... The shrine can't find its maiden... Synopsis In one particular day, Hakurei Shrine's shrine maiden is absent from the shrine. Suika, an oni who usually hangs around the shrine decided to act as the shrine maiden of the Hakurei Shrine. However, little did she know that a...
  12. Dragon Emperors

[RSW] Touhou: Oracle of Forgotten Testament

Hello! We're happy to announce that the game is now released on Steam! There will also be 20% off until 3/10 so grab it while it's warm!
  13. Dragon Emperors

Our Steam store page is up! You can now check out the trailer and final demo there. Don't forget to put us on your wishlist! We have also decided to enter the game to RPG Maker 28th Birthday : Release Something Event and added the RSW tag!
  14. Dragon Emperors

We have added a trailer in our opening post! Be sure to check it out! We are mostly done preparing for the D-day, so look forward to its release date!
  15. Dragon Emperors

We're happily to announce that a new demo is already released. The main post is updated with various stuff. Demo 3 Download Link: Mediafire The new demo contains: Please let us know if you have any feedback or comment to improve the game!
  16. Dragon Emperors

The demo has been updated! We include a bit more feature and contents in the demo while polishing some aspect from the feedback we got before. Notable things we added in the update: - New opening scene - Some tutorials about battle and system - Save point - A bit story plot - Main menu...
  17. Dragon Emperors

Gensokyo, an isolated land separated by the Great Hakurei Barrier from the outside world. A land where incidents occur occasionally and eventually solved. In one regular night, a thief snuck into the Scarlet Devil Mansion. No one ever predicted that this is a beginning of a new incident...
  18. Dragon Emperors

Hello!

Hello all! I'm Keith from Dragon Emperors, a small team developer trying to make some rpg game with RPG Maker. Currently, I'm learning about possibilities and limitations of RPG Maker VX Ace, and try to catch up with my friends. Well, because I mainly just dealing with bgm before. Oh, we are...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I spoke with hudell and many programmer about the Window_BattleLog class and we all just agreed to pretend this class just doesn't exists lol
I haven't been able to solidify a cohesive plot so dropped out of a game jam but, on a fun note, I pre-ordered MZ today! :LZSwink:
So I just spent the weekend...playing my own game. The one I released last year. Yep you heard that right.
Goal for MZ? None... I'm still curious how to finish my VXA project and how it looks like when it actually finished. Which will take at least another two years. Coming late again to the party.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janetjoradan