Search results

1. RetroGamer9000

Halloween Bash

Alright. I have decided I will do a Let's Play first. Then, I will do one of Halloween Flop. Then... I shall review.
  2. RetroGamer9000

Halloween Bash

Okay, so I played through the game. And I really enjoy it! :D So, now comes the task of doing the Let's Play and the Review. But which should I do first? :|
  3. RetroGamer9000

Manifest - A complete 30 hour RPG, 4 years in the making

Gonna give this game a try.
  4. RetroGamer9000

Halloween Bash

Review and Let's Play coming soon. :D
  5. RetroGamer9000

Destiny Warriors: The Way of the Ninja

I always do. Yes, I will. Thanks for allowing me to do the Let's Play. Should I choose to, I will be sure to send you a link to the videos.
  6. RetroGamer9000

Destiny Warriors: The Way of the Ninja

I might be up to playing this game. If I want to, may I have your permission to do a Let's Play of it?
  7. RetroGamer9000

Halloween Bash

If I play through this game, enjoy it, and want to do a Let's Play of it, may I have your permission?
  8. RetroGamer9000

Once Upon The End

Played and LOVE it. Thank you for letting me be a part of the voice acting. a Let's Play is coming soon.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I spoke with hudell and many programmer about the Window_BattleLog class and we all just agreed to pretend this class just doesn't exists lol
I haven't been able to solidify a cohesive plot so dropped out of a game jam but, on a fun note, I pre-ordered MZ today! :LZSwink:
So I just spent the weekend...playing my own game. The one I released last year. Yep you heard that right.
Goal for MZ? None... I'm still curious how to finish my VXA project and how it looks like when it actually finished. Which will take at least another two years. Coming late again to the party.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janetjoradan