Search results

1. GameInk

Looking for Commercial Use Content

I've been looking around for quite a while now at fan made content to upload into rpg maker and a lot of it is really good except that in a technically 'commercial' game I can't use any of it if it doesn't say for commercial use. So if anyone has a website or creator that they like that's...
  2. GameInk

Boss Battle Transformation

Just as it says, I want my bosses to be able to transform before a fight, no animation or anything but basically swap out their form for something a lot more ferocious. Would it be better to do this before the battle screen or on the battle screen. I also have to make sure that they can...
  3. GameInk

Branching Story

I've been looking around at how to make a branching story and it sort of makes sense but none of them have any sort of picture references. If anyone would be willing to send some that would be extremely helpful.
  4. GameInk

How to let a player choose between adding an enemy to the party or killing them

Alright so for what I want to do it looks like scripting will get very mixed up for so I need some help. What I want to do for my game is have the player fight a boss at the end of each area and if they have a certain item with them they can give it to the boss and they will join the party OR...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I spoke with hudell and many programmer about the Window_BattleLog class and we all just agreed to pretend this class just doesn't exists lol
I haven't been able to solidify a cohesive plot so dropped out of a game jam but, on a fun note, I pre-ordered MZ today! :LZSwink:
So I just spent the weekend...playing my own game. The one I released last year. Yep you heard that right.
Goal for MZ? None... I'm still curious how to finish my VXA project and how it looks like when it actually finished. Which will take at least another two years. Coming late again to the party.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janetjoradan