Search results

1. Development process tips?

Yea I figured out real quick that this is gonna take a while and that's when I decided I refuse to rush anything with this and want to do it right. With the database part, I've been kinda doing the same thing as I have with my whole game, adding and modifying stuff as needed. Do you have an...
  2. Development process tips?

Hello all! So I'm about 20 days into my trial version of RPG Maker MV and must say I'm really enjoying it as I've wanted to develop a game for a long time but only now been able to make it a reality for various reasons. Now as you can probably assume I'm still learning quite a bit about the...
  3. Making static ships to walk on at city docks??

Wow thank you so much. What exactly is this doing like is it just a command to reconcile edges or something? Just wondering so I know where else I can manipulate it.
  4. Making static ships to walk on at city docks??

So I'm designing a set of docks for my game's major city and to bring that area to life more I want to make it so that there are some large ships docked, loading/unloading goods, etc. These ships would be set pieces and never move so to be clear I'm not trying to make a large ship I can move...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*sigh* I'm so sick of this heat! :kaosigh::kaoeh:

Between Rona and MZ, might as well buckle down and get serious in dev
I did it. I finish the test after 2 days 6 different subjects. Now I'm freeeeeeee
Got a nice little platform coming along backwards compatible with MV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ju9SW