Search results

1. Punamaagi

Preventing Player Touch events from activating in certain circumstances

I decided to make on map encounters for my project, which means that I have multiple events on a map which activate on Player Touch and start a battle. However, some time ago I noticed that if the player is standing on the adjacent tile to the event but on a different level, the event will...
  2. Punamaagi

What makes a good first game?

As someone who has been toying with various RPG Makers for over a decade yet never finished more than 15-20 minutes' worth of playable material, the question in the title is something that I've been thinking a lot about, especially recently. I have a tendency to aim for the stars with my...
  3. Punamaagi

Showing variables in the Status menu

Hi again, forums. I'm making a game with four playable characters, and I'd like to include a simple friendship/"reaction" system in it. Basically, each character has a variable called "X reaction" (where X is the name of the actor) which represents that character's relationship with the main...
  4. Punamaagi

Forcing an action on actor's turn (using Yanfly's Buff & States Core)

I'm trying to make "channeled" spells into my game, which would mean that the actor which starts to channel a spell and then automatically casts a spell on their turn for a few rounds. I'm currently trying to make the effect with a state using Yanfly's Buff & States Core, but I have no idea how...
  5. Punamaagi

Channeled Magic

Hello, fellow RPG Makers! I am working on a game where one of the main characters is a sorcerer, and I would like to have some - if not - most of the character's spells be channeled. In battle, his skiils would work along these lines: Character selects the spell to cast and its target...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Husband has roped me into playing one of his PSO2 characters. Productivity is now negative.
Tileset A is lava! Don't burn D:
as MZ come out what you guys think about.....Some particles engine :3c?
Who wants to sing this song with me?~

Decided to submit my games to the Monday Night Stream. Figured it might be a fun way to get some traction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LavaWave