Search results

1. Tonko

Well, it's been a while since the last time I came here... Is there a JS scripting FAQ? I'd like...

Well, it's been a while since the last time I came here... Is there a JS scripting FAQ? I'd like to know what it's capable of achieving, and how :rswt
  2. Tonko

I really want to get back into RPGMMV. The thing is I don't know if I'll be able to spend as...

I really want to get back into RPGMMV. The thing is I don't know if I'll be able to spend as much time as it may require to work on a new project...
  3. Tonko

I have been told to play it many times, but never bought it... Maybe I should soon, as it's a...

I have been told to play it many times, but never bought it... Maybe I should soon, as it's a low spec game I think
  4. Tonko

Dark Fantasy Character Pack

Try opening the Readme with some program like Notepad++... If still not showing letters, it may be in a different language, like Russian or Japanese. Not much more I can help with :/
  5. Tonko

Interesting :)

Interesting :)
  6. Tonko

Your favorite (discontinued) game?

I think that all of us have spent hours, days, weeks, months and years on games that were eventually discontinued forever . When this happens, many feelings cross our hearts; Sadness, anger... Or maybe just nostalgy. You know what they say; don't cry because it's over. Smile because it...
  7. Tonko

The Game of your Dreams

It already exists, and it's called Minecraft :kaoluv:
  8. Tonko

Agree

Agree
  9. Tonko

Just google it, and it looks amazing! Too bad that even on sale, it's expensive :(

Just google it, and it looks amazing! Too bad that even on sale, it's expensive :(
  10. Tonko

What game are you currently Playing?

I'm into Danganronpa 2, and also got Word of Warcraft recently. And of course, I eventually play some modded Minecraft :3
  11. Tonko

What did you study in high school/college?

Finished high school this month, and next year (soon) I'll attemp to enter to the national college for a bachellor degree in English langauge. At the same time, I will study to be a system analyst in a private institute where I got a scholarship I also wanna study history and philosophy so bad...
  12. Tonko

Awesome. So, you are from the military, like Mustang, or some random guy like Edward? :p

Awesome. So, you are from the military, like Mustang, or some random guy like Edward? :p
  13. Tonko

FREE Shaokimi's Oddysey - Recruiting all roles!

Great! The idea of the project has changed a little, but I will send you an e-mail with the details anyway :)
  14. Tonko

Unofficial discord server

Hey, I´d like to join too! Would you please send me the invite via PM? Thanks!
  15. Tonko

Probably... Yes lol

Probably... Yes lol
  16. Tonko

Those little details of the story really make a difference! c:

Those little details of the story really make a difference! c:
  17. Tonko

Not neccesary, just send PM :kaojoy:
  18. Tonko

I think I finally found someone that may help me continue with my dead project :kaoluv:

I think I finally found someone that may help me continue with my dead project :kaoluv:
  19. Tonko

Yeah, sure! Voice acting would be amazing!
  20. Tonko

That would be amazing! :kaocry:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I didn't think I'd spend the evening jamming out to the battle theme of a Hole Punch.
Welcome back to the dark era, where everything is in dark mode!
I'm not complaining! :o
Currently without internet due to storm damage and most of our state is devastated. No idea how long I'll be unable to log onto here, but I'll answer questions as soon as I can.
This is supposed to be pso2 photon blast inspired animation
I'm sure this question's been asked before, but I can't find an answer: is there any way to run the Steam version of RPGMaker *without* being logged into Steam? It's a frustrating extra step sometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shorp_